let's go to geonoisis

" Blasted , this why I hate flying !" Obi Wan commented said as he missed the third middle from Jango Fett .

We had been tracking the bounty hunter and finally caught up with him . But somehow , his ship got behind us and fired a missle .

As we entered the astroid field , I pointed to a rock that we could hide on .

Nodding , Obi Wan directed the speeder to the smaller rock and parked it sideways.

Silence loomed in the air , " Anna , seriously , what did your cousin say to you ?" Obi Wan asked breaking the silence as he turned toward me .

Signing , I retracted back to Kamino where everything went down .

" He told me that we have to play our parts in the past . And I cannot mess it up at all or he will kill me . And when he turns Anakin to the dark side ; he Wil kill me . And be the grandchild that changes our fate forever ." I could tears in the corner of my eyes .

Obi Wan put his hand on my knee and moved it the other way so he could move closer to me , " Anna , you will get through this . I promise !" His voice sounded soft and concern .

Wishing that I could believe him but I was not the same girl eight years ago .

I was weak and fragile as the anchor and Jedi that I was . " I can't do this , Obi Wan . I am weak !"

More tears slid down my cheeks as suddenly I felt his hand on my face . Wiping the tears from my eyes , I leaned my face on his hand .

" We better go so we do not lose him !" I replied as Obi Wan nodded and we started to track the star ship once again .

" This is weird , the tracker is leading us to the planet ,Geonoisis. " Obi Wan commented as I looked at him weird .

" What is wrong with Geonosis , have I missed something ?" I asked as Obi Wan looked at me with surprise .

" Are you serious ?" He asked as I looked at him with disbelief .

" Eight years is a long time ,Obi Wan . " I exclaimed as the realization suddenly hit him .

As well did grief ," I am sorry Anna !" He said as we entered the desert planet .

Huge rocks loomed around federations ships as I was caught by surprise .

It was nighttime by the time that we landed our speeder , "Is it safe to look around at night ?" I asked as he open the cockpit of the speeder .

" No , that is why we are going to get some sleep till the morning . " Obi Wan said as he offered to help me down the small ladder .

Taking his hand willing , I hopped off of the ladder and on the sand .

" If it is because of me , Obi Wan . I do not need any sleep !" I exclaimed as I knew that it had been awake for two days straight .

" Anna , we need the rest just in case we have to fight anyone or a droid ." Obi Wan said as I nodded to his words . " But I must contact the council in the morning by what we find !"

Walking to the nearest cavern that was beside us , I slid down with my back against the wall .

Wishing that I had really wore something more practicable instead of my brassiere .

Knowing that we could not start a fire , the cold began to seep in my body .

Shivering , I pulled my knees up so I could block the wind .

Obi Wan slid down beside me as he looked toward me .

" Anna , you look a bit cold . " He exclaimed smiling at me .

" Well I am not !" I shot back as I slid down more toward the sand for comfort .

" Are you sure ?" Knowing he was teasing me by what I was wearing .

" Yes I am , why do you keep asking ? " I asked as I started to grow annoy with the jedi .

Suddenly , I felt arms around me as Obi Wan pulled me toward him .

" Anna , your stubbornness is going to be the death of you . " He chuckled as I smiled at his words . Obi Wan wrapped his cloak and his arms around me .

" Thank you Master Kenobi , you did not have to do this ." I said as I let a yawn come out .

" I cannot let you freeze to death , General Solo . " His voice started to disappear as sleep came over me .

_______________________________

" Anna !" A voice woke me up as I slit my eyes open to see I was under his cloak .

As I opened my eyes more wide ; the realization that I somehow ended up with my head on his chest .

Obi Wan removed the cloak so that I could see his face .

" Sleep well ?" He asked laughing at me as I made myself sit up .

" Yes I did ." I replied as I moved a piece of hair behind my ear .

" Good ,then let's get going . " Obi Wan said as he stood up and helped me to stand .

A few hours later , we found a entrance in a cavern that led to a factory; " Well isn't this lovely !" I whispered as I stood cautiously behind Obi Wan .

" So you hear that ?" Obi Wan mouthed at me as I shook my head no .

As I remained silent ; I could start to hear a faint machine noise . It grew louder the closer we walked down the hallway .

Suddenly we were above machines that were making battle driods .

Surprised , I looked at Obi Wan as his expression was the same as mine , confused .

He motioned me to follow him down another hallway that led down another balcony .

Hearing voices behind us ; I grabbed Obi Wan by his belt and pulled him to hide with me in a small corner .

A group of people that I had no idea passed as we quietly followed them to a conference room .

" The techno union army is at your disposable! " A alien said as I had no clue what they were talking about .

Their conversation talked about the separatist movement and their alliance with the federation.

" Anna , I must tell the council of what we found !" He whispered in my ear as I nodded to him .

It did not take us long to sneak back to Obi Wan's speeder , " Who were those creatures? " I asked as Obi Wan hopped on the speeder .

" Count Dooku , he once was a Jedi . " Obi Wan explained as I knew that he was having trouble sending a message to the council but failed at getting a signal .

" Corustant is to far for a signal but Naboo is closer ." Obi Wan muttered to the red droid .

Watching him as I saw a sudden frown on his face , " His signal isn't on Naboo , Anna . But on Tattione ! "

As I tried to understand why would Anakin be on our home planet , " What the blazes is he  doing there , I told him to stay in Naboo ." He snapped as he jumped off his speeder .

" I sense something Obi Wan , you better get the message through !" I said as something was coming for us .

" I sense it to Anna , stand behind me !" Obi Wan replied as I jumped off the rock to stand beside him .

Obi Wan was almost finished with his message , when he brought out his lightsaber .

As the droids rolled their way to us ; I pulled out my blaster and began shooting at them quickly .

But something hard hit me against the head as I fell hard to the ground .