Anna

" Ani , quit taking it so easy on me ! " I told Anakin as I tried to catch my breath .

" Anna , come on . Believe it when I say I am not . " He responded as he walked closer to me . Anakin was helping me to relearn how to fight with a lightsabter since I arrived two weeks ago .  I had not seen Obi Wan since the kiss .

" Okay , let's get going back going ! "I exclaimed as I ignited my green lightsaber

I was not stay but for only a short time before Queen Jamilla would send me back to Corustant to meet with the other security to plan on uniting our armies to send with the clones .
I clashed mine against his blue one , " Remember Anna , let the force flow through you . " Anakin advised as I did exactly what he said to me .

I sensed his next moved as I swung to the left .

Seconds before he moved quicker and I matched every step that he took .

" Better ! "

A smile as I was graining my confidence before I was thrown back against the tan wall softly.

" Ugh . " I groaned as I peeled myself off the wall and picked up the green lighsaber from the ground .

" I did not hurt you ? " Anakin asked as he rushed to my side quickly .

Giving him a blank look ; I knew he had been taking it easy on me . " Anakin ! " I snapped as his smile grew bigger on his face .

His eyes were on my neck as I wondered what he was looking at , " You still have my necklace ? "

I had totally forgot about the necklace that I never took off since I woke up .

" Yea , I have worn it since I have woken up from the coma . " I responded as I picked it up so I can view it for myself .

" Do you still remember that day ? " I asked him since he was so young the day he had given it to me for my birthday .

Anakin's eyes met mine as he came suddenly close to me , " How could I forget that day , Anna . That was one of the last moments that you were not in pain ! "

I hated for him to see me slowly decline until fell into my coma and grief the loss of me . I was supposed to be here to keep him from straying to the dark side .

" I am sorry that I was not here for you Ani . To watch you become such a gifted Jedi . "

I sensed and felt some of the pain as he tried to find some words to say .

" I wish Master Kenobi would see it . He treats me like I am reckless and still a youngling , Anna . I know that I am ready for the trials but he thinks that I need more training ! "Anakin exclaimed as I sensed he was slowly becoming angry with his master.

My face beamed red as I wondered how he could talk about Obi that way .

Sensitive much ! Realizing how protective I was toward Obi Wan . Also how much I inherited from my grandfather in temper " Anakin , Obi Wan just wants the best for you even though you cannot see it , right now . I will talk to him if you need me to ! " I responded as I touched his hand with mine .

" Anna , he's jealous ! He's holding me back . "

Something else was triggering his anger as I could see he was on the brink of tears .

It pained me how much he looked like his grandson, Anakin as a teenager . " Anakin , is this all about Obi Wan ? "

Grief was so much on his eyes as he shook his head no , " I miss her , Anakina . "

My heart tore for him as I wrapped my arms around him the best that I could .

Anakin followed suit as he wrapped his arms around me , " I know how much you are hurting right now . But Padme, and I are here when you need someone to talk to . "

I could sense that my words gave him some comfort as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I wish he could know that I was his granddaughter from the future .

A few hours later , I would meet with Padme to discuss the plan for my return to the planet, Corustant.

Walking down the open hallway that led to the meeting hall .

" Are you wearing a dress , General Solo ? " A voice asked as I looked up to see Padme walking toward me with a surprised look on her face .

Smiling , as I looked down at my dress which was blue in color and hung off my shoulder.

" Yes Senator Amidala I am . You know how I love to wear dresses ! " I teased her knowing that I had not worn one in years.

" Queen Jamilla thinks I need to start heading toward a politician position ! "

Padme's smile grew as if she already knew it before I did , " Did you have anything to do with this ? " I asked her as I walked closer to her with my hands on my hips .

She shrugged , as she waited to I was by her side to start walking along side me . " Of course not !"

Giving her a blank look , I did not push the issue any further .

We walked the rest of the way to the meeting hall where Queen Jamilla and the sentient were waiting on us .