8 | Harry

Imagine

I rushed out of the pool area and went straight to me and Niall's shared room. I really need to stop making moves on Niall because lately I haven't been able to control myself.

I really so badly wanted to do so much more with him. Like I really wanted to fuck him, but thinking about it made me get hard and then thinking that are parents are married made me get soft.

It gave me chills to think about and incest is not something I want to label myself as but technically it wasn't incest. We are only related by law, so it really wasn't incest but it still freaked me out. Just a little and this is why I should just stay away from him.

But it's gonna be really fucking hard when we share a room together. I'd have to leave really early and come back really late- maybe I could even stay in Gemma's room a couple nights if she'd let me. I doubt it but it was really worth a shot.

But of this whole situation Niall did kiss me first and he did seem like he loved it when I touched him. I heard his own whimper with my own ears and just thinking about Niall's sweet sound of whimpering made me grow hard. Fuck I really needed a good jack-off.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the water for a shower and when I stripped of my trunks I jumped right in and let the warm water hit my back.

I closed my eyes and began to jack myself off because honestly I really needed it and when I did I imagined Niall doing this work for me and it gave me whole new feeling for pleasure. I've imagined it Niall before but I'd never admit that to anyone.

I hissed out in pleasure as I moved my hand faster and I could really feel myself cumming soon. "Fuck yea- Ni," I groaned out. I really didn't mean for his name to slip out but I didn't care at the moment. All I cared about was imagining him and when I put the thought of his beautiful plump lips around my cock I cummed instantly.

I was pretty exhausted from letting myself cum so easy by just the thought of Niall and that's when I knew I was in too deep. What sucked most of all if we did end up fucking we couldn't even act like we don't know each other after, because we're Step-Brothers.

I shut the water off and exited the shower and grabbed a towel on top the rack and wrapped it around my waist letting it hang low.

When I exited the bathroom I did not expect Niall standing there with his arms crossed and slight frown on his face. When he noticed how I was dress his mouth fell agape as he stared at me up and down. I really couldn't help but smirk because he was checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I loved to bug him and when his face flushed deep red he knew that I caught him. He wasn't really being so subtle.

"Maybe," now it was my turn to have my mouth fall. I didn't expect him to flirt back and when he turned around with a grin on his face leaving me a little starstruck. "Pick your mouth up off the floor, Styles."

I didn't know where his boost of confidence came from to suddenly bug me back but I didn't mind it. I just shook my hair from the dampness and went to my suitcase to change my clothes. When I changed in front of him he obviously didn't mind at all because I caught his little side glance from his bed as I changed my clothes.

It made me smile to think he likes to check me out, maybe I should try something on him again. What if he likes me back because why would he kiss me if he didn't not find me attractive. There has been obvious sexual attraction between us. Maybe I should just be a man and make a move, just not right now. It's not time, I've got to make him come to me first so when I was fully changed I made my way over to the door and went to go see my horrible- yet reliable sister to help me in this mess I'm in.