12 | Harry

One Night
I'm sitting in my hotel room analyzing every aspect of today. I said some pretty nasty things to Louis today and I somewhat regret what I said. Only because he has been trying so hard for me and Niall. He was just trying to be a friend, and I was a total dickhead.
I want to go and apologize for the words I said, but I'm a true coward. I'm hiding behind these closed doors away from anyone. I'm sure Louis has told Niall or even Liam what I said. I'm surprised Niall is not in here giving me a piece of his own mind and yet I'm mostly surprised Liam is not in here consulting me on my issues lately.
I really miss my Bestfriend, it has seems like he's always with Louis or even Louis and Niall. Never just me and I really need some Liam and Harry time. We've only got three more days left of Berlin and I sure as hell want to explore a little bit of it with my Bestfriend.
I just can't even get up on my feet at the moment, because I'm currently really intoxicated.
I kind of regret getting so drunk, then so I could maybe go out and enjoy myself. As of right now, I'm kind of feeling a little horny and yet I'm extremely tired. I could fall asleep in this chair that I'm sitting in and fall asleep instantly.
My head is falling and I'm shocked by the door being flown open by the two I'd least likely to see; Niall and Lance.
How did Niall even stumble upon this guy?
"Harry! What is wrong with you?" Niall shouts. I meet his eyes and there filled with so much anger and I knew he then that he's really mad. I don't think I've ever seen him so angry; it's like steam is blowing out of his ears. He is pissed.
"Go away Niall." I don't even regret my bitterness, especially with this Lance guy standing there.
"This is my room Harry," he says.
"Right.. Well, you go." I point to Lance. He's a little taken back from my straight up front of way to kick him out. I don't want him in my room, I just hope that Niall will stay and not leave with him. I only hope so.
"Your not kicking him out." I roll my eyes at Niall's attempt to even stand up for his little friend.
"Your really giving me a headache baby." I smirk, while he grows a little blush on his cheeks. I know he secretly loves it when I call him baby.
Niall's eyes meet mine and it's almost like time has stopped. Both of us even forgetting Lance is in the room with us. Niall bites his lip sexually, he's wants me just as much as I want him; but here's the thing. I'm mad at him, for even talking to this guy when I have no right. Niall hasn't even seemed to care about my feelings in this situation and I'm growing quite vulnerable for even his touch.
He may be a reckless driver, but I have no control over the wheel and I love the high I get from even his touch on my skin.
"So..." Lance says, gaining Niall's attention breaking our eye contact. He turns towards Lance leaving me standing here shocked and disappointed yet again today by Niall's actions.
"We should get going," Niall says. "Don't want to miss our reservations."
It's like his words stabbed me the back and his actions just shot me in the chest. I want to cry, but I also want revenge. I want to cut him deep, like he cut me; but even more gutty and worse. I want this to keep stinging him each and every time he even thinks about it.
Niall and Lance leave without anymore words being exchanged between us. So I'm doing what I think is the best option for me; to get even more drunk than I am at the moment and get laid.
Not just get laid, but here in me and Niall's bedroom forgetting about him like he forgot about me.
I exited the room and headed straight for the hotel bar.
When I arrived the place seemed to busy and crowded with drunken stumbling people scattered all over the place; some not even staying at the hotel.

I found myself seated on a bar stool next to a girl with dark brown hair and tanned skin; her eyes have yet to be discovered.
I ordered a pint from the bar and drank it coyly awaiting to grab the girls attention. I don't even care if she's hot or not; but if she is, bonus.
It seemed like forever before she finally turned towards me and as soon as she did my mouth fell agape. She is absolutely stunning, she has bright brown eyes and her lips are curved to perfection; just not as perfect as Niall obviously.
"Hey," she says. I take a look at her up and down, letting a smirk appear on my face.
"Hey beautiful." I decided to be straight up and flirty with her; I'm here for one thing and that is to have a good shag.
She is blushing at the small compliment, it's kind of adorable.
"Your name?" She asks. I bite my lip and shake my head. I really don't know if I even want to give her my name. Sounds dumb, but I just want to get down to business regardless if I know her name or not.
"Why don't you tell me yours first love?"
"Cheeky, I like it." This time she's checking me out and really I loved to be on display.
"Why don't we head out of here?" I ask. She doesn't seems to think about it any further before she nods her head. Both of us downing our drinks so we could head back to mine and Niall's room.