He sees you cry (E+G)

-Grayson-

You are very emotional with movies. Because of that, when you lost a bet with Grayson, you had to watch Marley & Me.

And dear god did that movie made you cry.

"Why are you laughing???" You look at your boyfriend, who is currently having a laugh attack next to you and all of the food he bought because he knew you would have to "eat the pain away."

"IS HE ACTUALLY ALIVE? PLEASE TELL ME HE IS!" Grayon's laugh is your answer.

"You have no heart for laughing right now!" You throw a pillow at him, which he grabs and throws to the pillow you threw at the TV earlier.

"Oh honey, I have no heart because you stoled it." He winks at you, making you laugh for a few until you start yelling at him again for Marley.

"I'm going to get a dog and name it Marley." You state as you both get off the couch to go take a nap.

"Why? He is going to di-"

"IF YOU EVEN TRY TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE, YOU ARE GOING BE THE ONE DYING!"

-Ethan-

You and Ethan were coming out of your favorite store, which he pulled you into to make you happy since he spent a long time in the last store.

When you notice a group of girls, you're not surprised to see them looking all at your boyfriend.

Seeing them start to run, you let go of his hand so you have space to breath. Five girls became twenty. One of them asks you if you can take a picture of her and Ethan. You of course say yes.

She puts her arm around him, which he also does, and gives him a kiss on the cheek. You give the girl her phone back before another girl hands you her phone, the camera ready. Soon after, you lost count on how many cheek kisses your boyfriend gets.

"I'm sorry but Y/N and I should go!" Some of them glare at you with jealously as others screen out how much they love him. 

"No, it's okay babe." You say with a force smile, "You can take more pictures." With prettier girls than me...

You thought you said the last part in your head.

When Ethan pushes his way to you, he doesn't wait to give you a hug.

"I love YOU so much!" The tears are slowly running down your face, which he cups in his warm hands to wipe away your tears.

"Why are you crying?" You can hear how scared he is.

"Because l love you for loving me." You both laugh at how cheesy that it. "And I love seeing another girls being happy because of you."

He yells, "Don't tell them," and whispers to your ear, "but you are the one that makes me happy the most."

"Now..." He turns around, facing the girls that all have their phones out, probably recording what just happened, "which one of you lucky girls are going to take a picture of me and Y/N kissing?"

-----

Author's note: smile!!!!!!!!!! xoxo