Moving in together (G)

"And where does this box go?"Grayson asks, holding up one of the many many boxes you currently own.

"Well, since it says pots and pans, I'm assuming it goes in the kitchen...but what do you think?" You roll your eyes and he bends over, checking the label. 

"Oh yeah, totally missed that." He chuckles and marches his way over to the kitchen. You shake your head to yourself and smile.

You and Grayson were finally moving in together! Only about a year into your relationship too, but Grayson had somehow managed to get you into saying yes to moving in with him.  At his now old apartment, you would stay the night so much that you kept things there for yourself. It's weird to think that you are now going have a "sleepover" with him every single night. 

"Y/N, why do we have so much pots!" Grayson calls a little while later. You walk into the kitchen and see him on the floor, all the pots and pans surrounding him as he looks confused. 

"You look so cute" You chuckle and sit down beside him, "Check me out."

"I do all the time." You know he is smirking at his comment when you start hitting around on the top of the pans, to imitate drums. 

"Hmm, your alright, not as good as me, though!" He smirks and starts thrashing about, hitting every pan within distance.

 The two of you spend half of a hour just sitting around on the kitchen floor banging on the pans and singing along to any sort of song that came into mind...That is until your next door neighbors yelled .an annoyed 'shut up'.

"Wow, we're going to be those kind of neighbors aren't we?" Grayson chuckles as the two of you finally stand up to start unpacking again.

 "I guess we will find out."

-----

Author's note: CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I WANT THIS TO BE REAL? xoxo