He gets jealous (E)

You are visiting your boyfriend, Ethan Dolan for your spring break. 
Spring break = new spring clothes.
Ethan grabs your hand after he puts another shopping bag of yours in his other hand. "Babe,are you done yet?" You feel bad but he can't tell by the smile you get from the "20% off on everything today!"sign on Forever 21's door.
"One more shop?" even if you suck at doing the puppy face, you do it anyway.  "Only if you try on anything I pick out for you." both of you look at each other with no expression for a few seconds.
You two say "deal." at the same time. 

You are to busy looking at the shirts as Ethan is smirking at every short dress that you don't notice when a comes behind you. 
"Do you need any help?" turning around, you come face-to-chest with the stranger that can't be more than twenty. 
"No, thank you." you smile at him. He returns the smile after he checks you out. You do the same to try to find a name tag. 
"Do you work here?"
"Now I do if it means I meet pretty girls all day long." You look down at the ground, hating yourself for becoming red face. He probably thinks I'm blushing, you think to yourself. You look up to try to find Ethan. 
"Are you looking for your friends? I can help you." 
"She doesn't need your help." A new voice behind you answers for you. Ethan starts holding your hand to pull you away. He makes you both walk a faster pace when you two get outside of the store. You pull him back into you.
"Ethan! Slow down. I can't feel my feet."
"So?" there is so much anger in his voice that it scares you. "You wanted to come to the mall so boys can look at you!" taken aback, you don't know what to say. He knows that to so you let him talk.
"And you don't even know that! But I do! Almost every guy looked at you! Even if I was holding your hand and they were holding their girlfriends, they would look at you. A second is to long. I can't stand the thought of them looking at you, (Y/N). They look at you the way I look at you. They probably think dirtier than I do-"
"I don't think anyone can be more dirtier minded than you, my little jealous baby."  the anger in his eyes go away. He looks at you the way you want to be looked at...and just by him. 
"Little jealous baby? More like giant superman." you both laugh at the new nickname you'll be calling him. 

-----
Author's note: I hope you all are liking them so far! xoxo