Cuddling (G)

The quiet hum of the song is the only sound of lightly light room, thanks to your Christmas lights. A comfortable silence surrounds you and Grayson. Nestling yourself further into Grayson, smelling his cologne even more. "You smell nice." You mutter softly. His chest vibrates, telling you that he is laughing.

"I try." He says jokingly, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"But so does your sweatshirts." You state. He might love you but he hates when he can't find a sweatshirt he wants to wear

"Oh! Thanks for remembering me!' You look up at him,making him look down at you.  You stay silent, telling him he can continue. "I think Ethan has your favorite sweatshirt. You know, the-"

"You have to get it back for me!"You scream in his face,mostly his ear, making him move for the first time in almost a hour. Knowing you haven't moved either, you stretch your arms over your head and squirmed when Grayson starts tickling your sides.

"But it's my sweatshirt?" It's a question, not a statement which makes you laugh even more. 

''Grayson! Don't do that.'' You have to reach over to pinch his side. He groans and you laugh before resting your head on his lap.

"Let's be honest, your sweatshirts are really mine." 

A few seconds later  you feel Grayson's hands lift your shirt up before his fingers start tracing patterns on your back.

''What are you doing?'' you wonder with a frown, scrolling through songs to songs until you find one you want to listen to.

''Writing. Try to guess what I'm writing.'' You laugh and close your eyes to focus on the feel on his hands against your skin.

 ''I.'" You say grinning.

''That's right.'' He chuckles before going back to 'writing' on your back.

''Wait do it again, I missed a letter.'' I drum your finger on his lap, trying not to fall back asleep.

''Can you guess now?''

''I love you too.'' You smile before sitting up and pulling Grayson back down with you. You two are now cuddle on your bed, once again but with you lying on top of him. You press a kiss on his chin, making him laugh before laying on your head on his chest. You listen to his heartbeat when he tightens his grip around your waist. 

You grin before pressing kisses all over his neck and face. Grayson groans at you being a tease, making you chuckle as you start straddling his lap. He smiles up at you and intertwines your fingers. He pulls you down on top of him and presses a kiss to the side of your mouth. You pout at him and he looks at you with his cute innocence face. 

''You missed my lips.''

''Right, sorry.'' He laughs before kissing you again, this time on the lips. You smile into kiss and you two let go of each other's hands at the same time, he, to rest on yours hips, and you, in his hair. Grayson's large hands slid under your shirt and pulls you closer to him. His hands run up and down your back and lower, until they are resting on your ass. He squeezes softly and you bit his softly before pulling away.

''Getting comfortable, are we?'' You raise your eyebrows at him and he shrugs  before squeezing your butt again.

''You know you like it.'' He smirks at you and then slap's your butt, just enough to make you jump in surprise.

''Stop that, I don't want a bruised butt.'' You glare playfully at him and he chuckles before bringing your lips to his.

''God, I love you so much.''

-----

Author's note: xoxo