He talks about your sex life (Dirty E+G)

-Grayson-

You are in his bedroom, letting him have his guy time with his friend and Ethan in the living room. You turn your music as you notice the boys got quiet.

It's not that you are eavesdropping, you just don't trust them! Espically when they're quite!

"No! There's no way I'm telling you that!" You, and probably everyone else in the apartment complex, hear your boyfriend yell.

"Shut up! Do you want her to hear this?" You raise your eyebrows at Jake's comment.

"Stop being as loud as she is in bed!" They are talking about you're sex life! You are so happy that are in a different room so they can't see how much you are blushing.

"You don't need to explain," Ethan continues. "Her screams do it for you." 

"D-did you hear us last night?" You can hear how nervous Grayson is asking. You just hope he's thinking about last night, just like you.

"I did!" You are confused on it's Aaron saying that. It was only Ethan that spent the night. "Your poor lonely twin called me, telling me his to young. And great? I could hear you two having sex in the background!"

"You are twenty minutes older than so shut up, Ethan! And It's not my fault Y/N can't be quite!"

You can't help to scream, "looks who's talking!" which makes the living room go silent again until they all laugh as Grayson tells you that you forgot to call him Daddy, which makes Ethan jokingly say, "But she didn't last night!" 

-Ethan-

You two finally started having sex. He didn't want to push you into anything to fast, but you couldn't wait any longer.

You are currently sitting behind the camera they use for their YouTube video's, as they sit in front of it.

You are more than happy that your boyfriend is wearing a tank top today for their Q&A video.

Ethan winks at you once again before smiling to the camera. Grayson starts laughing at a question, making Ethan want to look at the phone.

"Ethan! Stop!"Grayson pushes Ethan off of him. "Do you really want me to ask you this?"

"Yessss!" Ethan whines. You don't understand how he can be so cute and hot at the same time.

"Fine... you asked for it." Grayson starts laughing again when he looks at you.

"Is Y/N good in bed?" Your and Ethan's jaw drop. How could sometime tweet a question like that??

"I'm not going to answer that. I have to much respect for her to talk about this." You blush at what Ethan says, the entire time he's looking at you.

"I take that as a no then?" Grayson jokes.

The face they make when you say,"the marks on his back says otherwise." is so priceless that Grayson asks where did little miss innocent went as Ethan makes sure he isn't looking at you, and espically the camera.

"She's not wrong, Grayson..." 

"Oh my god! I can't put this in the video! Imagine mom's reaction!"

-----

Author's note: xoxo