He gets Jealous (G)

You smile at your boyfriend when he looks at you from across of the room. For dating Grayson, you understood why all of the girls are (and "always will be") in love with him.

You can't blame them.

Grayson knows you've always wanted to travel... So why not join him for the tour? You just hate how you are suck in one building for hours and hours. Grayson doesn't want you to wonder alone, so you make the time go faster by talking to some fans. 

Fans.

Some hate you, some love you. You are just happy to see your boyfriend meeting even more people that he makes happy.

Sitting on the stage and your phone in your hand, looking at pictures you've taken today (his mom wants pictures for photo albums), you are taken by surprise when a little girl runs into you as she screams your name.

"That's my name." You laugh at the sight of her jumping up and down. "What's yours?"

"Ms. Dolan." she says with so much proudness. 

"Ohhhh really now?" Getting off the stage, you bend your knees to become face-to-face with her.

"Yes really! I even picked out the ring!" 

"Well, where is it?"

"In my brother's bag." She turns sideways, still looking at you as she points at a boy around your age. "Tyler! Come here!" 

You can tell that Tyler wants to be anywhere but here. Until he notices you. His bored expression changes into a full face smile when he stands between you and his sister.

"Hey, I'm Tyler and I'm the cherry candy ring bearer." You can't help but to laugh.

"I'm Y/n and I'm-" 

"Cute." He cuts you off, which you hate, and gives you compliments that makes you feel uncomfortable.

"And Grayson's girlfriend." You give him a smile only because his sister is looking up at you two.

"But I hear, all the time,that he is married to my sister?" You just look at him.

"Yes, that's true," you hear her scream with her mouth close "but I'm his-"

"Babe!" Strong arms go around you, giving you a hug from behind. Grayson keeps you in his arms when he gives you a kiss on a cheek. "I've been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes!"

"Actually," Tyler's tone is now dark "it's been not at least five. And I was hoping it would be more." He winks at you. You feel Grayson's jaw tightened on the side of your face.

"I'm sorry but I need my girlfriend to come with me-"

"She wants to stay here with my sister and I. Besides,I was going to ask her if she would like us to show her around town." He cuts Grayson off and you know, just like you, he hates it.

"We already have sight seeing plans." You never thought it would be hard for Grayson to be nice. You can tell by how tight he is holding you, he is doing it so he doesn't lose himself.

"In that case, I will see you later." And with that, Tyler finally walks away with his little sister yelling at him for embarrassing her in front of you two.

"You can let go of me now, Gray."

He walks in front of you, puts his arms around you and puts his forehead against yours. 

"I will never let you go."

"Not even to Tyler?" You joke. When you see how much darker his eyes are, you regret it.

"Especially to that fucking boy you'll forget the name of." You give him a confused look. 

"Because you'll only remember my name." You laugh as you give him a kiss.

"Jealous Grayson has a dirty mind. I guess I have to say thanks to Ty-"

He stops you with a kiss, a much longer and heated kiss than the last one."Don't you even dare."

-----

Author's note: I have nothing to say... xoxo