He finds your G-Spot (Dirty G)

Grayson presses kisses over your bare chest, marking you. His fingers stroke your sides, leaving goosebumps as you groan.

"Grayson,"you whisper in pleasure, making you feel his smile against your skin."Tell me what you want, baby girl."

"You.. You know what I want."

"Yes," he bites you, making you scream in pain and pleasure, "but tell me."

"I want you!" You whine as your hands stroke his biceps, admiring him for being so strong.

Grayson is smirking when he reaches to kiss your lips. He parts them so he can slid his tongue into your, making you put your hands through his hair.

"Please," He chuckles but doesn't wait another second to take off your underwear so he can touch you.

He looks at your face, and by your expression's, he is giving you what you were begging for.

"Almost there, babe, oh my god... Little bit higher," you moan between your pants, making him try harder so he can make you feel what you deserve before reaching the spot perfectly. Your mouth opens when your eyes close in pleasure.

"Did I find it?" He teases you again, hitting it again, making you give his back scars.

-----

Author's note: someone asked me to do more dirty imagines and I just might xoxo