Getting teased for liking you (G)

"0hhhhhh Grayson!" Ethan says in a singing voice "Guess who is the greatest twin ever?"

"Me." 

"Of course not, it's the one that just invited Y/N over!" Grayson jumps up off the couch and pulls Ethan up by gripping onto his brother's shirt.

"YOU DID WHAT?" 

"YOU HEARD ME! You silly in love boy!" Ethan laughs as the color in Grayson's face vashines.

"But hey," Aaron Carpenter comes out of the kitchen to join them in living room "it was my plan."

"That I did the work." They give each other a high five.

"When is she coming over??" 

"She's a girl. It takes time to take a shower-"

"Dry her hair-"

"So she can do her hair-"

"As she picks out a outfit-"

"That match perfectly with her shoes." Aaron and Ethan both say "and of course.... Makeup."

"Which is stupid! Her hair always looks so soft, even when we are in the car and her hair is going everywhere, it's so funny to watch her try to put it up in a ponytail. She doesn't even try looking cute in her clothes that I don't know why or how, but she looks good in everything she wears. Y/N only really wears (your favorite shoe brand), but she does have almost every single pair." He laughs to himself as he remembers when you tried to try a pair of his shoes "Makeup that she doesn't need to wear??"

"Who doesn't need makeup?"

Grayson looks at the boys with wide eyes. The color is finally, but more than he would like, in his face. Ethan chuckles as he says "Hey, Y/N!" as Aaron walks past him, giving him a pat on the back before giving Y/N a hug. 

When finally turns around, Aaron and Ethan are now behind her, smiling so big that Grayson just wants to rip their faces off. Y/N has her arms wide open.

"Well, Gray, where is my hug from my favorite huger?" He blushes as he hugs her, making the two boys making kisses faces at him. He point's to the front door with a angry face, but it doesn't look like it since he is still hugging Y/N.

Y/N is the one to pull away. 

"So who were you talking about? Not needing any makeup?"

Grayson answers to quickly with "my mom." For seeing his mother before Y/N, she believes him... For now. 

She will find out the truth soon enough.

"Yeah," Aaron has to take a huge breath to stop from wanting to laugh "you should've  heard what else he said." 

"No one loves our mom like Grayson does... isn't that right? You love her?" Y/N is confused by Ethan's evil smirk she knows so well.

"Yes," Grayson says with a forced smile "of course I do. How could I not?"

-----

Author's note: almost cried writing this at 11 pm...xoxo