You're quiet during sex, making him mad (Dirty G)

Grayson is extremely vocal in bed; always moaning and groaning out your name especially It has always been a major turn on for you but you're a bit more shy when it comes to intimacy. He completely understands that you're shy and he never, ever, wants to push you into something that you're not comfortable with but he believes that you have no reason to be ashamed of that.

You are standing in front of the mirror, fixing your outfit before you go out with Grayson. Moments later, your boyfriend for almost a year is standing behind you, pushing your hair to one shoulder.

"You look beautiful in those shorts." His lips met your jaw as his hands trailed down your body, stopping at the button of your shorts.

"Gray, we're supposed to be leaving soon..."

"Lunch can wait. Right now, the only thing on my mind is fucking you right here while you can watch every single movement in mirror. You'd like that," His fingers pop open the button and he slides your shorts down your legs with ease. "Wouldn't you?"

You can only nod. "You'll need to speak up, baby." He growls in your ear, roughly pushing your panties to the side as he drags his fingers across your slit, his eyes meeting yours in the mirror.

"Who made you this wet, Y/N?" He says, pushing his finger inside of you, wanting nothing more than for to speak up and tell him everything that you're feeling; everything that he's making you feel.

"Fuck, i-it's you, Grayson. Just you." You release a loud moan and lean back into his grip, causing his fingers to go deeper in you. "That's right, baby. Me. Only I could make you feel this way. No one man will ever know your body like the way that I do."

Once again, you can only nod. His warmth leaves your backside, making you open your eyes. You look in the mirror to see that he is going on his knees in front of you.

"You're so perfect baby." He says while his head is in between your thighs, nipping at the skin there "Say my name, please baby girl?" You let out a barely audibly moan and reach down to tug on his hair. 

"Y/N, please just moan for me. I want to hear how good I'm making you feel."

He slips two fingers into you, curling them slightly. "Grayson..." You mumble. 

You feel his smile against your skin, making your knees go weak."That's it baby girl. By the end of the night I'll have you screaming my name for everyone to hear."  

-----

Author's note: xoxo