1. Best Friends

Imagine that Kol used to be your best friend before he died and he comes back on your birthday.

Today is your 19th birthday. More importantly, it marks exactly 202 days since your best friend, Kol Mikaelson died. You usually get over deaths quickly and easily but not Kol's, he's the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think of before you go to sleep.

"Y/n!! Get up it's almost 11 and it's your birthday. You need to get up and have fun!" Elena screamed. "Get out..now" You replied back very annoyed. You absolutely hated Elena, especially her little brother Jeremy. If it wasn't for them your best friend would still be alive making today the best day ever but thanks to them everyday for over 6 months has been Hell. They could never do ANYTHING to make you forgive them.

As soon as you turned your back towards Elena to go to sleep again Caroline decided to show up. "Elena's right y/n. I know you've felt like crap ever since..." Thankfully, Caroline didn't say what she was about to because I would've cried my eyes out. "Nevermind. Just get up and get ready, I picked you out a dress last night because I knew you wouldn't." Caroline said with a serious face.
"Fine whatever." You loved Caroline but sometimes she could be so demanding.

Caroline and Elena dragged you around everywhere today but it wasn't as terrible as you thought it was going to be.
"Thanks for forcing me to get up Caroline. If you hadn't, I would have treated this like any other day." You said to Care. "Don't thank me, all I did was pick out the clothes and plan the party"
"Party? Oh god Caroline you didn't.." you said with a disgusted look on your face.
"Oh I did. Why else do you think I got you that strapless black dress" she said to me while smiling. "Now let's go home and get ready"

At the party
"Goldielocks, when I said you could throw a party at my house I didn't mean invite the whole frickin' town of Mystic Falls." Damon said angrily "Everyone is drinking MY bourbon!"
"Ugh stop complaining and go with Elena" Care said to Damon.
"Hey, Caroline, I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air." You quickly told Caroline before rushing outside. You literally can't stop thinking about Kol. You're wearing his favorite color and drinking his favorite whiskey, everything reminds you of him. Suddenly tears started poring out of your chocolate brown eyes.

"Am I too late for the party?" You heard a familiar British voice ask before looking up and seeing the one and only Kol Mikaelson.
"Kol...wha..how" You were speechless and didn't know what to say.
"Happy Birthday darling." He said to you while smiling and staring you up and down"
You hugged him tightly and started to to cry more than you already were.
"You asshole if you ever leave me again I'm going to bring you back and kill you again" you said to him while laughing and crying.
"I'm not going anywhere y/n." Kol said before kissing your forehead

"Y/n, Care wants to kno- oh my god Kol" Elena shockingly said while walking outside.
"You have the best timing ever." Kol sarcastically said
"..h...how long have you been back" Elena asked Kol nervously
"A few hours. Now go before I kill you and Jeremy the same way you killed me" Kol said back while doing his infamous smirk.
"God you have no idea how much I missed you" you couldn't help but say.
"I missed you much more, love. Let's ditch this party and go for a walk. I've missed a lot." He said while staring deeply in your eyes.

Best birthday ever.

This is the first imagine I've ever made so yes I know it sucks