The voices

Rin was in his room catching up on some manga until he heard something

Rin was in his room catching up on some manga until he heard something. There was voices, Rin heard them a lot and sometimes they were so loud they would wake him in his sleep. But since Yukio was ignoring him he thought he didn't hear. The voices said things like "kill them they don't care about you" or "you'll be safe in the darkness, no one can hurt you there." Rin's been hearing them for a while, but if he said anything about it people might think he's crazy. Rin went inside the classroom and sat in the very back, putting his head down on the desk. Of course he didn't pay attention, it was because he already knew that stuff or he just thought it was boring. Yukio asked if he could see him after class, of course Rin said yes, Yukio hasn't said much to him lately.

After class Rin and Yukio sat in a awkward silence until Yukio said "so Rin....I understand that we've been a little...distant from each other. I promise it isn't because I hate you, I don't hate you at all actually, I'm just trying to think of a way for you to forgive me." Rin started laughing then said "that's why you were giving me the silent treatment?! I told you I already forgive you for everything. You don't need to anything anymore. But we can play a good game of base ball like we did when we were kids." Yukio laughed a little. Relieved knowing he was forgiven. "Fine I'll play with you, I can get some of the exwires to play too. Plus I only played with you because you kept throwing the ball at me." They both laughed heading outside. The exwires were happy to see the brothers bonding again.

Rin and Yukio were team captains. Rin's team won of course, you can't put Bon and Rin on the same team and expect them to lose. There was times when the voices would block his vision and make him hear things but he would be fine after 30 seconds. They had to stop playing the game when shiemi was to scared to catch the ball and it hit her in the face.

Was this story to short? I promise I'll make longer ones. Actually lets make a deal, the more ideas you give me the longer the story gets okay? Hope you liked this one!