About damn time

Rin and Yukio again sat on top of the roof of a building. After burying there friends they decided to finish what everyone they cared about started. "Rin you know if we do this....nothing will be the same. And that a lot of people might've died because of our mistake." "Yukio were are not killing any other demon than dad. Everyone is doing fine, I'm fin you're fine everything is fine. Mom is still a good person so we're not destroying her dream, were destroying dad." Yukio nodded and put his hand on his brothers. They looked ahead and instead of seeing the city glowing in the dark they saw fires and a huge dark kingdom. Those who didn't accept the demons so easily was just a corpse on the ground, and those who did started going crazy. It's obvious that Satan didn't think it out as well as he thought. They thought it would be best to bury there friends by there "foster dad" but they were wrong. Satan saw the recent loses as a weakness, so he destroyed their corpses. Since the twins have nothing left what harm could be done if they tried to stop the chaos started.

Yukio got some of the demon weapons left over and tried to make the best of them. Rin sighed and looked over the city before leaving. They walked around the broken town, a place that held so many memories. "So if we die, what would happen? Do we just go to hell again or do we go somewhere else?" Yukio asked, Rin shrugged. "Doesn't matter, it's not like we have a choice." Yukio remembered some of the stories Shiro told them. "What do you think heaven is like?" "As much as I want to hear 'God' say those magic words I think it's lonely. A place where all the things you love are there and everything perfect. The reason why we are made unique is so we don't think the same. If we don't think the same then we have different ideas of joy. So we are given everything we ever wanted, but the catch is that you'll be alone." Yukio walked in silence thinking about what his brother said. You have to go through a lot of pain to think of things like that. But something he said was staying in his mind. "What do you mean the magic words?" Rin cleared his voice so it can appear softer. "It's okay....you can come here too." After that Yukio didn't say a word.

They entered the kingdom they were supposed to call home. They took there sweet time to make it to the room their father stayed in. When they walked in their father was waiting for them. They were holding hands and sighed as they walked up to their father. At this point they were done with life.

The battle begun, the twins were losing brutally. Yukio watched his brother take the hit for him, blood splattering everywhere. Then a bullet went straight through yukio's head. Both of the brothers lay dying on the floor with a sick smile plastered on their faces. "Such a disappointment. I expected more than this...well at least I know they'll be changed by the time they wake up."