Asking for help

After Yukio recovered from his injuries he went to go look for his friends. "I need your help." He said when he found them. "That's the first thing you say to us? Not 'hey guys are you alright?' Or 'sorry my brother is going on a murdering spree" Shima said as the exwires glared at Yukio. "Look I know your mad but I really need your help. I understand if you don't want to help me but just hear me out and let me finish talking." The exwires didn't say anything so Yukio started talking. "So I kinda let Rin escape...by telling him I kissed shiemi which made him punch me across the room and then I hit him with a vitamin bullet to make it look like he escaped with a wound." The exwires jaws dropped, except for shiemi who was blushing. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" The all yelled and Yukio said "because I know there is still something good in Rin. When this whole thing started Rin assassinated everyone in our Vatican. Before he ripped out the heart of our grandfather he said that he was tired of everyone he cares about hurting him. Our next encounter he looked different. His eyes were all gray and some of his veins were black...he looked like he was in so much pain..." The exwires calmed down and walked a little closer to listen better. "What do you mean grey eyes and black veins." Izumo said. Yukio's eyes were tearing up but before he could say anything Bon cut him off. "There is a special kind of torturing technique only used by the darkest of souls. They use demon blood, trying to get as much of it as possible in the victim. Making them eat it, inhale it, injecting it. The only bright side of it is that at first it's painless." Yukio can feel his heart ripping into pieces again so to distract himself he continued. "He said this is his only chance to get someone to be proud of him. And now that I think about it more and more I realize how much pain I put Rin through." He looked down in shame.

Shiemi went up to him and took his hand. "Yuki-chan this isn't your fault." She said hoping to make Yukio feel better. "I know we are all are guilty for making Rin go through this pain but none of you are as guilty as me. The reason he was dragged into hell isn't  because he felt so much emotional pain I think it's because he wanted to. The thing is I always thought I hated him for was because I thought it was his fault for our fathers death. " Yukio said letting a few tears escape. Izumo sighed and said "he thought he would be able to work out a deal with a demon to bring your father back didn't he?"

Yukio had tears streaming down his face. "Please help me...I don't want my brother to go through so much pain anymore."

"I'll help you Yuki-chan" shiemi said with a smile. "I'm not helping" Izumo said then left. "Look you and Rin are our friends. But if what you said is true...ill help you." Shima said, Bon looked frustrated but soon softened up and nodded. Yukio smiled and started telling them his plan.

"Wait a minute you want us to distract the Vatican while you and some of your exorcist friends go rescue Rin in hell?!" Yukio shook his head "no I said that it's going to be our plan if we're really desperate. The plan we are doing is simple. I just need you to cover for me while I go to Rin. Bon I need you to come with me, I have a feeling Rin hasn't mastered his new powers yet and I need help if it gets out of control. Shima and shiemi I need you to tell the Vatican members I'm visiting my fathers grave for a little bit." They all nodded and split up.

Bon and Yukio arrived at the grave yard but Rin was no where to be found. They called out his name until they found a trail of blood. They found Rin but they were shocked to see what he was doing. He was laughing like a maniac while covered in blood and surrounded by dead bodies. "Rin..." Yukio said and Rin stopped laughing and froze. Rin looked around to see all the lives he's taken in just a few hours. He started shaking and backing up from the pile. He was so scared anyone can see it. He started hyperventilating and crying.

"WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME?!"

Pls comment! The more comments there is the faster the next chapter comes out!