Solutions

Sorry my updates have been slow, I just have a lot of plans this summer and it's hard to keep up! If you look at my bio I put my favorite anime's there. If you watch them please tell me because I'm thinking about doing another story!

Yukio hated seeing his brother like this. Bon was able to calm him down but Rin still looked at the corpses around him. "Rin do you know how this happened to you?" Yukio asked sitting on the floor next to him. Rin nodded and said "at first they put me in a really dark room and i felt like my insides were being torn to pieces and my brain was on fire. Then they started torturing me filling every drill or needle with black liquid." Bon was trying to think of a plan while Yukio got the information they needed from Rin.

"Yukio now that I think about it...everything you're doing isn't worth it. You don't have to help me, thank you though." Rin said and stood up. Before he can leave Yukio grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. Rin was surprised at first but then he hugged back. "I'm not...leaving you like that again. I'm going to help you no matter what happens." Yukio said, Rin smiled letting a tear escape.

"If they had they blood serum in Ghenna then the antidote is with them too." Bon said and Yukio nodded. "How are we going to get there without being noticed? The only way in is through the Ghenna gate and I'm pretty sure someone is going to notice were in there. " "not if we get Rin to open it. We could be like his prisoners-" "no if we use Rin he might get hurt again."

They talked for a while and finally came up with a plan. "Okay so while Rin distracts the guards we will make our way in. While in Ghenna Rin will secretly guide us to where he got....tortured. We will be able to take the antidote, if it isn't there we take some of the demons blood and make our own." Yukio said planning some other things in his head.

A few days later the plan was going into action. Rin was talking to the guards and Yukio and Bon made it in. They stayed close to Rin hoping they wouldn't be seen. Hell didn't look so bad but it might because they have a different point of view. They saw Rin talking to Satan, there was a lot of yelling. "You had one job! Kill everyone in the Vatican!" He said, Rin looked down in shame. " I know, Yukio just got in my head I won't let it happen again...father...are you and mother proud of me?" Satan chuckled and said "of course we are. And we would be even more if you finish you mission and help make our plan a success. " Rin looked up and smiled. Yukio felt a little weird...like he didn't belong there....but Rin did.

They took Rin to his room,  he was relieve he didn't have to be tortured today. Yukio and Bon looked around until they finally found the room. The room had blood covering the floor and blood splatters all over the wall. Both of them noticed how the stains were different colors, how it went from light to dark. Bon found the demons blood and gasped. "What? What's wrong?" "Okay there's good news and there's bad news. The good news is that I found the demon blood." "Okay great! grab it and let's go!"

"The bad news is that there is six huge empty containers of it. I think they used all that on Rin"