Destruction

Story coming to a end?

All the demons crawled out of the gate with excitement. Yuri smiled at the adorable demons struggling to crawl out because of how little they were. As Rin and Yukio walked out they saw that exorcist were already in their way. "You know what to do." Is all their father said before disappearing. Rin and Yukio sighed and looked at each other before running towards the exorcist.

"Traitors!" "Monsters!" "I knew we should've killed them when we had the chance!" People screamed that over and over as Yukio and Rin "took care" of them. When most of the exorcist ran off for reinforcements Yukio sighed. Rin put his hand on his brothers shoulder. "This is just the hard part, in a couple of months everything will get better." Yukio have him a reassuring smiled before running off with Rin to the closest Vatican. Every look of fear they got or every scream they heard made there job that much harder. "Yukio...do you think dad would be disappointed at us right now? That he...died for nothing if we end up doing this anyway." Rin asked as he looked down at their beloved city. People running away from demons who just wanted to play around. Yukio looked at him with worry in his eyes. "Honestly I don't know. I understand that he tried so hard to make sure we end up as the good guys. But...helping people and demons find peace is kind of a good thing." Yukio looked back at the city to see that a couple of people attempting to trust the demon doesn't want to hurt them.

They continued going from Vatican to Vatican. Finally they got to watch the sunset signaling they get to have a break. The twins had a grim look on their faces as they watched the firemen try to take out the flames in some buildings. The things that really caught their attention was watching the exwires evacuating a building. When the saw the twins sitting on top of the roof they didn't say anything. They just looked at them with disappointment and kept trying to get everyone out.

"Rin...I'm not mad or anything but I was wondering why you agreed to dad in the first place. He didn't hurt you yet and this isn't really the kind of plan that would involve revenge on anyone." Yukio asked as he watched some of the night crawler demons awaken. Rin shrugged and said "I just thought that maybe Ghenna and assiah were one then it would really matter if I was the only demon around."

"Satan may I talk to you for a second?" Yuri asked setting a hand on his shoulder. "Yes? What is it?" Satan said enjoying what he saw below him. "I was just wondering that maybe after people got used to the demons and we all live in harmony you can do something nice for the boys." "And why would I do that?" "Well our dream wouldn't be able to come true without them." Satan sighed and turned to his wife. "And what do you suggest I do?" Yuri thought for a moment and smiled. "Give them a chance to be with their foster father Shiro." Satan hated that idea, "what would that do? Bringing him back will make them weak again." Yuri smirked and said "are you sure? Or is it that you just don't want someone who I was so fond of around me?" Satan groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll bring the old bastard back after this is all over. But I might change my mind." Yuri sighed with relief, finally something the boys wanted.

"Can you believe this is happening? I never thought they would actually do it." Shima said looking out the window. Shiemi was in the corner crying. "No! They wouldn't do this! I know yuki and Rin they wouldn't do this!" Bon sighed and looked at shiemi. "Based on what happens the passed two years anything is possible. Rin was able to awaken something inside him stronger than a demon. Yukio was able to go to hell and challenge Satan before switching sides. We can't do anything now, all that there is left to do is sit and hope that nothing gets worse."