Home

It was another restless night for Rin. The voices were screaming at him.

"GO HOME YOU DONT BELONG HERE" "JUST KILL THEM ALREADY" "IF YOURE NOT HURTING YOURSELF YOURE HURTING EVERYONE AROUND YOU"

They screamed it over and over again. "Hey Rin are you okay? You've been tossing and turning for a while" Yukio asked starting to wake up. Rin was quiet for a while until he said "yeah I'm fine....just having another restless night" Yukio sighed and went back to sleep.

A few hours later there was a blue light in the middle of their room. Yukio woke up and reached for his glasses to see it was Rin. He was sleep walking with his flames on. "Rin what are you doing? Where are you going?" He asked but Rin made his way past the door and started heading towards the roof. Yukio picked up his  gun and followed Rin while he was still in his pajamas. When he got to the roof both of Rin's arms were bleeding making a huge pool of blood. "Rin what are you doing?!" Yukio started running towards Rin but was pushed back by a explosion of blue flames.

Rin opened the Ghenna gate. Yukio hid behind a few boxes and watched as two huge demons walked out of the gate. He heard one of them chuckle and say "the torture process worked on him. Everything is going to plan." "Shut up, we have work to do. Take the teams and get them into position" Rin said while picking up some of their bags filled with weapons and supplies. " stick to the plan, I have a few things I need to get from the Vatican. If you fail you know what my father will do." Both the demons nodded and went inside the portal. Yukio watched making mental notes. Rin put on a mask that covered half his face and changed his clothes into all black. He picked up the back pack and put it on. He started running and jumped off the roof spreading his wings made of blue flames and started heading towards the Vatican. Yukio then started running down stairs grabbing his phone.
"Yukio what are you doing calling at this hour?"
"Shut it! Get every exorcist at the Vatican NOW!! This isn't a drill!"
"What's happening?! I'm on it!"
"Get every weapon we have and take it to the Vatican, get civilians and students to safety"
"What is happening? Is it Satan?"
"Close...

Rin is about to start a war"
(Cred for idea: flamesandkeys)