A true home

Last chapter! Thank you so much for reading! Also I'm adding rinxshima don't judge me

Rin and yukio caught up with all their friends and family. Being as clingy as possible, forgetting all the pain they went through.

"So Rin...do you want to go home or stay here in heaven?" Shiro asked. Rin just shrugged and sighed. "Things here are just perfect. I don't think I want God to make a new earth for us, on earth there are going to be bad people and we're just gonna destroy the earth again. But if we do go home everyone can have their life back and the demons will have some company." Shiro smiled at his son, putting literally everyone else before him. "Do you want to make a new earth?" Rin asked and Shiro shook his head. "Everyone is with their loved ones here. They are all safe and they are all happy. It doesn't matter where you are as long as you make the best of it."

Rin thought about it and smiled. Later on he passed the wisdom of Shiro onto yukio. Of course he understood the decision that needed to be made but there was little secret that needed to be exposed. "Rin I really think you should tell them. It's the best choice to make, and you will be happy this way. We're already here so it's not like you're going to be banished for doing this." Yukio smiled at his brother and sighed happily.

Everything was perfect, but of course as humans someone will soon find something to complain about. The city of clouds and color and love. Everything was made to fit the interests of billions of people. "Yukio, are you sure you're okay with everything?" "Yeah...maybe here I can be a kid again." The twins smiled and hugged each other. Nothing can get better than this.

All of the friends and family the twins had were gathered before God to hear their decision. But of course Rin had a little trick up his sleeve.

"I've decided to stay here with God. We don't need a new world, as long as we're all together we can be happy." Everyone was relieved with the twins choice since this is the best place they've ever been too.
(Rinxshima)
"Rin there seems to be something else on your mind." The twins smiled at each other before Rin turned to God and said "me and my brother happily accept positions as arch Angels, but may I request one thing?" "Anything you want, anything you desire, it's yours." Rin had the biggest smile now and he turned to Shima who was smiling back. The two ran towards each other and kissed, right in front of everyone. Jaws dropped and eyes widened. Rin and Shima were in love? Not that there's anything wrong with that but almost everyone was sure that Rin had feelings for shiemi.

"Shima, I want to spend forever with you." Shima nodded as they kissed again. Again, everything was perfect.
(Rinxshima)

God blessed the twins, who were now half demon and half angel. They bowed their heads in respect as God gave them the power they needed to protect.

Rin okumura and yukio okumura; protectors of heaven and love.