Realization

This story might have like 4-5 chapters left. If you want me to continue please comment any ideas you have.  Sorry I've been inactive I've been going through A LOT of stuff

Almost a year has gone by, on the bright side it's almost the twins birthday. Rin and Yukio were staring at the sight in front of them in horror. All their friends gone. They died protecting people they loved. Rin looked for shiemi hoping she wasn't there, but she was, holding onto her mother protecting her from who knows what. Yukio looked at Rin and he was clenching his jaw. "Yukio, get the guards. Tell them to get me the one who did this." Yukio slowly nodded and asked "what are you going to do?" Rin's fist went into flames, lighting the building on fire. "What father wants us to do. What's the point...I'm not going to fight for something when I have nothing." "But Rin....what about Shiro-" "what about him? He's dead he's gone! Let's just get this over with and then check in with dad to see if he has anything else left to do." Rin walked away from the burning corpse.

While the demons were being taken care of Rin went to his father. "You promised me you wouldn't hurt anyone that I care about!" Satan glared at his son and said "I didn't hurt them, I killed them." Rin pulled out his sword and aimed it at his father. "They were right about you...you're a monster." "I'm simply a demon trying to fulfill his wife's dream. I don't care what I have to do, you should thank me. Now nothing is in your  way of achieving everything you want." Rin tried throwing his sword at his father but it was no use. He was already gone. "You really are a monster"