Almost ready

Rin and Yukio waited in their cell, they realized there isn't a way for them to leave since you need to open the gate. They would rather stay in there than unleash demons all of the world. Yukio and Rin have been really clingy to each other lately, they just held hands while Rin's head was against yukio's shoulder. "What do you think they'll do to us?" Rin asked softly making Yukio shrug. "I saw mom today....she's really pretty. You look a lot like her, you've got her hair and her smile, her personality of course." Yukio smiled because of what Rin said. "Wait a minute," Rin sat up straight and looked at Yukio. "Did you really kiss shiemi?" He asks making Yukio burst out into laughter. "No I just said that to get you mad enough to hit me. Don't worry she's all yours." Rin sighed with relief and laughed a little at his behavior.

Hours pass and the twins simply enjoyed each other's company. It was nice to catch up and actually talk like teenagers without a demon sneaking up on them or having to worry about who's getting tortured next.

Soon a guard came and guided them to Satan's room. When they entered the waved at there mother and continued walking. "Rin your mother and I were talking and I have to say I regret my ways of making you stronger." Rin looked at yuri in confusion and she just whispered "this is the best I could do for a apology." Satan looked at his two sons and smiled "tomorrow night when we open the gate I would really like you to be there with me. My two sons standing by my side as I make your mothers dream come true. The only dark thing I ask of you is that you get rid of any exorcist in my way. Do what any means necessary I just want them gone." Rin nodded and Yukio looked at him in horror.

"Rin why are you agreeing to killing your fellow comrades?" Yukio asked, Rin sigh and said "Yukio don't you see it? Not all demons are terrible, for years we learned things from demons and demons learned things from us. Just imagine how life would be if we lived in one world in peace." Yukio relaxed seeing how much hope Rin had for this plan. He nodded and agreed to the plan.

Rin and Yukio were allowed to look around. They saw a lot of cool things, beautiful demons and they even saw their mothers room. Yuri smiled and hugged her twin boys. "I'm so happy to finally meet you. I loved watching you both grow up, I'm so glad you two can get along." The twins smiled enjoying their mothers embrace. "You boys wanna see something cool?" Yukio nodded and Rin couldn't enroll his excitement.

Their mother quietly led them to a dark room, all that was in it was a chest. "Don't tell your father about this, he will get really mad. Just do not touch what I'm about to show you." Yuri carefully open the chest revealing the golden ring. The twins took a closer look at it, wondering what the beautiful glowing light is. "This is your fathers halo." The twins looked at her with disbelief. "You may think of your father as a horrible monster but I think of him as a soul who went through to much. When a angel turns into a demon they lose their wings and their halo breaks. His halo isn't broken....he's still good but he just thinks differently. Nothing wrong with that right?" Yuri smiled at the glowing ring before putting it away.

Days pass and Yukio and Rin were ready. They understand what they have to, no killing unless necessary. They stood by there father and waited. When the gate opened and the moonlight hit there faces, it wasn't like any kind of feeling they've ever felt before.

It wasn't like adrenaline over flowing your veins or the pride taking over your conscience. It was more like a dream coming true in front of your eyes as everyone you've grown to love stranded strong beside you. At that moment it didn't matter if you were broken, an demon, a human, or a spirit. What mattered is that the world they dreamed of was about to become a reality in just a few hours.

In that peaceful yet exciting moment Rin and Yukio felt something they haven't in a while.

Joy