Father and son

Yukio woke up in a cell, hands chained to a wall. Where am I? Am I in hell? Wait...where's Rin? Yukio continued to look around. Soon he heard Rin's voice, he saw two demons keeping him from struggling. His arms were chained up and he looked...normal. No more soulless eyes, black veins over his face, almost like he was never tortured. Rin looked in the cell and saw Yukio and struggled even more while crying. "Yukio! Yukio you're okay! I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you! They made me I'm so sorry-" A demon put a cloth in his mouth to make him stop talking. "Rin! You're okay?! Your okay! I promise I'm gonna get us out of here! I...I-I promise." Yukio struggled against the chains making his wrist bleed.

Yukio saw a demon walk towards his cell. "Your father waits to see you." He unchained Yukio and brought him to his father. "Ahh Yukio I've been waiting for you. Are you happy to see you true father?" Satan said as soon as he walked in. "You sick bastard! Where's Rin! What did you do to him!" Yukio screamed scanning the room for some kind of weapon. "He is with your mother, discussing plans. He isn't in any pain for now." Satan turned around and looked at his son. "Do you want me to stop hurting Rin? I can if you want but you will have to do something for me." Yukio hissed "like I would trust you, you psycho!" Satan started laughing then said "alright alright just hear me out. I won't hurt Rin anymore on one condition." Yukio sighed and looked down. This is my father? "What do you want me to do blow up a city?" Yukio said making Satan laugh again. "None of that, I need you to help Rin get the Vatican out of the way. With all the exorcist gone me and your mothers dream can finally come true." Yukio backed away a few steps. "What is your dream?" Satan looked out to his world and smiled.

"To have a world where demons and humans live together. Your mother has convinced me to give you some time to think about it." Yukio gritted his teeth and clenched is fist. "I will never help you! If demons run free everyone will die! Just give Rin back! Please!" "I will, if you help me. You have until tomorrow to think about it. But if you really care for your brother...you will join me." As Yukio tried to grab something to hit Satan with two demons pulled him away back into his cells chaining him up.

Yukio struggled again screaming. "Let me go! Let me see my brother!" Yukio quietly say in his cell with one question in his mind. Rin or...humanity?

Soon Rin was being brought to his cell. "Rin! Rin I'm here! Let me see my brother!" The two demons talked to each other and nodded with a grin. They brought Rin inside yukio's cell, Rin weakly reached out to Yukio before getting electrocute by the demons. The smile and laughed as Rin screamed in pain. Yukio was screaming and crying. "Stop it! Stop hurting him!" Yukio screamed pulling against the chains. You bursted into flames making the demons back up and run. Then his flames went out, "Rin? Are you okay?" Yukio asked softly, he watched as Rin slowly got up. "Did...did he tell you the plan?" Rin asked looking at Yukio and he nodded.

"Tell me you said yes." "I didn't, I didn't say anything because I was given time to think of it." "Yukio say yes, demons aren't all bad. Some are just hurt or corrupted. Every demon is good inside." "Rin didn't one of them just electrocute you?" "That's not the point because they are forced to! They all are, if demons and humans can get a long then what's the problem? Our parents are proof that they can work." "Rin how do we know that all demons are like that-" "Damn it Yukio just say you'll do it I don't want to be hurt again!"

Yukio saw that Rin was trembling and trying his best to hold back tears. "Okay I'll do it....to keep you safe. But Rin, can you promise me something?" Yukio said after he put his head against Rin's. Rin wiped his tears and nodded. "Rin promise me no matter how crazy our worlds get, we'll still be brothers and we'll protect each other." Rin hugged Yukio and said "of course...I'm gonna get you out of here." Rin made a flame come out of his finger and started burning the chain.