Ch. 17: Alleys

Aphmau's POV

We got back to my dorm to put my bags back. I was smart enough to grab a jacket because it was zero degrees outside! Garroth opened the front door for me. We walked down the stairwell and reached the lobby. Garroth opened the lobby door for me. I heard giggling in the room. I assumed it was the two girls sitting at the desk. I didn't look back. I just kept walking and Garroth followed me. The door shut behind us.

"Did you hear that too....?" Garroth asked me. I assumed he was talking about the two girls giggling back there.

"Yeah....lets just ignore them...." I said. He nodded.

"So, where are we going now?" He asked. Oh....right..... Where are we going....?

"Hmmmm, uh, I didn't think about that...." I answered. "I mean, we can just keep walking around the city..."

"Sure. While we're walking, maybe we'll find Laurance!" Garroth said as he started smiling.

"Ehhh, Garroth. I know you want to find Laurance, but I think if we give him his space, he might feel better. If he sees us, he might assume things." I said. He looked down at the concrete.

"Deep down, I know you're right. But then again, I want to see if he's ok..." He said.

"I know Garroth. Maybe while we're walking we can look to see if he's around. But I think he might just be in his apartment." I said. He looked back at me.

"True....but I'm looking anyways...." He said. I nodded.

~A long time of walking in Phoenix Drop and talking about junk~

We were in the alleys between buildings. I felt little sprinkles of rain pour down from the sky. I put my hood up and Garroth did the same. The sprinkles of rain got harder and it started pouring and thundering.

"I was not expecting a storm. The wether channel didn't say anything about rain. It just was gonna be cold." Garroth said. Literally, my jacket was soaked within a minute. The rain was coming down fast.

"What are we going to do about this rain!" I shouted to Garroth. The rain was so hard, I had to shout.

"Heh! You look beautiful in the rain...." I heard a voice of a guy. It wasn't Garroth. Garroth leaned next to my ear.

"Did you hear someone....?" He whispered. 

"Yeah, let's check it out...." I said. Garroth and I looked around the alley. We made it to the corner and saw a girl with light blue hair and a guy with brown hair. Wait! Light blue hair!

KATELYN?!?!????!!!!

A/N
Hey! Sorry I couldn't update earlier. I was sick this morning but I'm fine now. Anyways, cya!