Tagged and Scheduling

Yo' I was tagged by @Icantnames and @shelbee_rae

but before I get on to the questions, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the delay in updates. I just have school and stuff.

I will not be able to update because I have to do oral surgery today. I got 6 teeth taken out.

What? 6 teeth? That's crazy!

Yup, my teeth are weird.

Anyways, the scheduling is gonna be different. At least every weekend I'm gonna try to update a story. Maybe I'll update two, but I'll see if I have free time.

Anywho, on to the questions!

Q: What do you like to do?

A: I spend my life painting, writing on wattpad, and minecraft.

Q: Who's your favorite character in Aphmau?

A: Definitely Garroth! He's kinda like me. Shy. Plus, he's funny and he's a secret hola dancer that everyone knows about.

Who's your fav character!? Comment below!

Anywho.....

Q: Do you watch Steven Universe?

A: Yup! I love the animation, characters, and I love the idea of it!

Q: Fav TV show?

A: Merlin! If you love Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries, you'll sure love Merlin! I completely recommend it! Its on Netflix, if you're wondering.

Q: Fav color?

A: Blue

Q: Fav food?

A: Egg rolls, fried rice and sushi! But if I had to pick one it would be egg rolls.

Q: Where do you live?

A: Weirdo Land

Q: How old are you?

A: Just turned 13

Q: Fav movie?

A: I don't really have one but I like The Hunters and the Star Wars series.

Q: Fav drink?

A: Water

Q: Fav song?

A: I don't got one but I like 7 Years, Demons, Let Her Go, Viva La Lida, and Paradise.

Q: Are you loud, out going or shy?

A: Shy

Q: Where would you like to travel?

A: Everywhere!

Anyways, that's the end of this little schedule, tagged thing.

I'll try and upload soon but I can't make any promises.

Anyways cya all later!