5

Justin's POV

"im booooreed" i hear her groan on the other line making me chuckle as i put my finger through my hair. I have really missed her, her body, her eyes, her voice, her everything. not only that but that kiss fuck was amazing i wish it could happen again but thanks to Hailey we cant.

"up for a little fun than?" i asked hearing her giggle oh those giggles i have missed. Its been 2 years and im finally seeing her now or you know as a friend nothing more. I dont even know if thats possible for me i can barely keep my lips to myself how am i supposed to keep my hands to myself or my feelings for that matter.

"that sounded dirty you perv but yeah if it doesnt have anything to do with your dick and my pussy" she says making me laugh than i stop imaginating it and damn i was gonna get horny.

"STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!" i hear her shout than burst out in laughter as i snap out of my thoughts.

" well you brought it up anyway pick ya up in 10 " i said smiling as i hear giggle once again. I could never get enough of those.

"alright bye Jay" she says and before i could answer she hung up leaving me shocked that she actually remembered the nickname she made for me.

"bye Sel" i basically say to myself as i smile and put the phone down to get ready. Hailey was out thank god so she wont be a distraction and make me hang here with her little friends than practically eye rape me.

----

"IM COMING!" Selena shouts as i chuckle oh my dirty thoughts.

"I KNOW YOU ARE BABY!" i shout back hearing her sarcastically laugh than opens the door and my smirk fades as i check her out. She looked fucking hot! as usual she looked like a damn goddess.

"damn" is all i could let out as she giggles and nods making me smirk once again as we get in my car and i drive us off.

------

"no no No" she giggles as i pick her up putting her to the next ride that was HUGE as i smirk and sit next to her hearing her groan when the seat belt shit was put on.

"3 2 1" the dude said making me smile wildey as we started going slowly than went faster and faster causing Selena to scream and at one point i felt her grab my hand and hold it tightly making me smile as i shout 'woooohoo' while she just screams.

"JUUUUUSTTTIIIN" she screams as i smirk than when the ride was over she hits my arm making me groan and whine.

"meanie i just wanted to take you on a ride it was fun right?" i asked wiggeling my eyebrows as she giggles.

"fine yeah it was kinda fun" she said smiling making me smile as we both laugh getting to the next ride but someone bumbed into Selena and spilled coffee on her.

"oh shit im soo sorry" the dude says making me glare at him and i wanted to punch him so badly.

"its fine" Selena giggles and he tries to help her by grabbing tissue and drying thr coffee that was over her tits if i may add. My veins were practically showing i wanted to punch him that badly. he's getting on my damn nervs.

"its fine dont worry" Selena says pushing his hand away thank godness.

"im Dylan Everett" The guy says his hand out for Selena to shake and she does making me wanna god i cant even describe how much i wanna kill him.

"Im Selena Gomez" she says and i just look at them there than look down biting my lower lip holding in all the curses.