20

Justin's POV

When we got to the next hotel I immediately pressed her against the wall and started kissing down her soft neck causing her to moan.

"i missed you" i groan hearing her moan louder as i throw her on the bed hovering over her seeing her bite her lower lip making me smile as i kiss her soft lips.

"did you miss me?" i ask smirking as she bites her lower lip once again making me frown when she doesnt answer me.

"you have no idea Bieber" she says pushing me off as she gets on top on me making me smile seeing her take her top off grinding up against me.

"damn Gomez i can see you missed me a lot" i smirk seeing her giggle as she kisses down my neck making me groan my hands going up her back unclabsing her bra tossing it away.

"you have no idea how long i wanted to do this" she whispers in my ear as she takes my shirt off and starts kissing down my abs making me groan in pleasure.

"fuck its been to long" i groan my hands getting down to her butt squeezing it than slapping it causing her to moan which turned me even more on. She than starts taking her pants off than she slowly gets down to unbuckling my belt tossing my pants on the floor her hand traveling down under my boxer rubbing my cock.

"oh fuck" i groan feeling her leave wet kisses down my neck her hand rubbing faster and faster.

"mmmm" she moans making me get harder as she grinds up against me but i was going crazy already just thinking about me being inside her so i push her off getting on top hovering over her as i take my boxers off and her thong quickly entering her causing her to moan loudly as i start sucking her nibbles while thrusting faster.

"oh my god Justin" she moans her nails digging in my back while i thrust faster and harder sucking down her neck.

"holy shit Selena fucking tight pussy" i groan feeling her scratch me probably leaving a mark but i didnt really give a shit.

"ohh god Justin faster im about to cum" she screams almost sending me through the edge making me groan. I thrust faster and harder than i thrust in my one last thrust causing her to send to the edge as she screams my name and i feel her cum making me groan as i shoot my cum in her pulling out. Seeing both our cum mixed running down her inner thigh making me smirk as i lick her clean.