18

Justin's POV

its been a month already yet i cant get Selena out of my head. She always popps up everywhere  I go and every brunette that i see reminds me of her and her beautiful face.

"dude you gotta get stop whining your turning into a damn bitch" Fredo says as i roll my eyes and stand up walking out of the room to the front porch grabbing a pack of cigarette to smoke.

"no Nick stop" i hear Selena's voice giggle with a really happy tone in her voice making my blood boil that should be me for crying out loud. i should be the one making her happy making her giggle i should be the one making her smile and help her with problems.

"alright stop it now Nick" she says making my blood boil even more. I look around seeing Nick trying to touch Selena's body hungrily.

"nick stop it!" she shouts pushing him away making me roll my eyes as i throw the cigarette away and start walking towards them.

"HEY Fuck off man" i shout seeing both their heads turn around both with a shocked look on their faces.

"Justin" Selena angelic voice spoke as i nod glaring at Nick who had an angry look on his face.

"just let her fucking go you motherfucker she told you to stop" I said feeling Selena's eyes on me as I stare at Nick.

"fuck off shes my girlfriend" he said angrily making me smirk.

"she might be your girlfriend but she fucked me first and oh so many times" i said clearly pissing Nick off.

"Shut the fuck up!" he shouts and lets Selena go making me smirk as he walks closer to me and punches me making me spit blood but i than look at him and start punching him back.

"stupid motherfucker" i shout punching him again and again.

"Justin stop" Selena begs but i dont listen i was to pissed off to even stop. But she pulls me back and i stop when i look into her eyes.

"thank you" she says hugging me taking me back a little but i soon hug her back and finally smell that perfect smell of her perfume i used to smell.

"Im Im sorry" she says pulling back as i look into her watery eyes making me half smile.

"shh its fine" i tell her hugging her tightly than pull back and see her half smile as i start to lean in.