2

Justin's POV

Seeing her there was the hardest thing ever. All i wanted to do was to kiss her and hug her and hold her but i couldnt and im so glad she said bye before i lost controul cuz i was so fucking close.

"im home!" i shout through the empty house as I slam the door shut just shrugging and walk all over looking for Hailey than i notice her and Kylie in the hot tub tanning and talking.

"oh hey baby " Hailey says once she sees me with a huge smile on her face and i smile back but it wasnt really a real one just a fake one to convince her i was fine even tho i knew she really didint give a shit she only pretended to care.

"what ya girls up to?" i asked smirking than i notice Kylie checking me out as usual but i just roll my eyes and look at Hailey again seeing her smile.

"oh just having a little girls time why wont you go to the boys and have fun hanging out with them?" she asks as i shrug and walked out getting in my car driving off to Ryan's house than all of a sudden i notice i aint infront of Ryan's house or Chaz's or Austin's nope i was infront of Selena's beautiful house making my eyes widen.

"the fuck did i do" i asked myself wanting to get out and just talk to her but i couldnt bring myself to get out of the car so for a while i just sat there staring into her window like a pervert seeing her and Demi probably laughing and having fun than i just drove off to the guys house but i wasnt gonna tell em about Selena other wise theyr gonna call me a pervert for a whole year not ready for that.

Selena's POV

"what was that?" i asked walking towards the window to peak out hearing a car drive away from my house.

"probably some pervert" Demi says as i giggle closing the curtains again and sit down on the bed wearing my pajamas.

"alright than Demz what ya wanna do?" i asked seeing her giggle and stand up turning on a mamma mia song as i groan.

"no no nooo dont make me sing this please" i begged hearing her giggle as she drags me up and makes me stand beside her while she dances around.