14

Justin's POV

"Justin .... Justin? im back" Hailey shouts around the house as i just sit on the couch staring at the blank tv while drinking vodka ready to get drunk.

"Justin w what are you doing you told me you quit drinking" she says as she sees me and tries to rip the bottle out of my hand but i was stronger.

"well i guess i started again now leave me alone" i said taking a huge sip seeing her cross her arms with eyes widen like she has never seen me drink before god whats her problem anyway she acts like she is my mother. jesus fucking christ.

"You cant do this Justin just tell me whats wrong please" she begged sitting down next to me and she was really pissing me off hitting my last nerve i swear.

"no just leave me the fuck alone Hailey" i said taking another huge sip a tear escaping my eye as i think of what i had seen .. Selena with another guy. laughing..... that adorable laugh...

I am the one that supposed to make her laugh not him

"whats wrong with you?" Hailey asks as i snap out of my thoughs looking at her seeing her tear up but right now i didnt give a shit.

"YOU YOUR MY PROBLEM HAILEY!" i shout standing up as i throw the bottle against the wall seeing it break as Hailey stands up too.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!" she yells back staring at me clearly hurt but she wasnt broken hearted like i was right now.

"GOD HAILEY ARE YOU DUMB YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP THE ONE I WAS HAPPY IN AND ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE WITH!" I shout so angry that i was afraid my veins would pop.

"I KNOW THAT JUSTIN WHY DO YOU THINK I WENT TO SELENA'S HOUSE HUH ? TO MAKE HER COMFERT ME FUCK NO I CAME THERE CUZ I KNEW SHE WOULD BREAK THINGS OFF IF I LOOKED LIKE HELL" she shouts making my eyes widen.

"GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PUTTING ME THROUGH RIGHT NOW" i yell backing away putting my hands to cover my eyes not wanting to look at her right now. She is the reason things were over and she did it on purpose.

"WELL THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CHEATING JUSTIN" She yells and walks away leaving me there all alone. I uncover my eyes and feel tears streaming down as i sit back down.