13

Selena's POV

He left... I saw him and he left. Why didnt i go running after him. It was like my heart and brain was yelling at me to run after him but my body didnt obey and didnt move.

"you alright ? you look like you have seen a ghost" Nick says snapping me out of my thoughts seeing Justin was gone.

"yeah sorry i guess i just zoned out" i giggled as he nods and smiles at me.

"so as i was saying i was actually wondering if you wanted to maybe go out sometime?" he asks making me kinda shocked i mean i just met the guy and already hes asking me out.

"yeah sure ehm Nick i actually have to go now tho" i lied seeing him nod and stand up with me following me to the door.

"need a ride somewere ?" he asked but i just shooke my head.

"no im good thanks tho" i smiled seeing him smile as he gets in his car and drives off thats when i burst out in tears. I take out my phone dialing Demi and call her.

( Bold - Demi Normal - Selena )

"hello?"

"Demi?"

"sel you alright ? are you crying oh my god what happened?"

"can you just come pick me up at starbucks i know my house is near by but i dont wanna go home and be alone right now"

"of course I'll be there in a minute"

"thanks Demz"

and with that i hung up and waited for her to show up sitting on the ground looking at the cars pass by me.

When few mintues had passed i see Demi's car stop right infront of me making me half smile as i dry my tears stand up and walk towards it.

"hey babe you ok?" she asks as i sit and close the door seeing her look at me worried.

"ill tell you at your house can i stay over btw?" i asked seeing her smile as she grabs my hand than hugs me making me smile.

"you can always stay over" she said as she pulled back and started driving off knowing i wouldnt talk about it until we come to her house so i just leaned my head against the window tears escaping from my eyes.