36

Selena's POV

This cant be happening right now! he cant have just left me.... with the baby in my belly.. ugh im so stupid why couldnt i just tell him sooner.

"Selena im so sorry i didnt mean to tell him it was an accident please call me" Demi's voice fill the room the message from my voicemale i didnt wanna talk to her right now. I was to upset. I could barely hold in all the tears any longer so i finally burst and start crying my eyes out til i fall a sleep on my couch which i have no idea how i got there.

----

Once i wake back up the first thing that pops in my mind is Justin, im worried sick about him. I know hes out somewere and i know him probably getting drunk ... i dont want him to get hurt... i ju-

"hello?" i said more of a question tho as i answered my phone hoping it was Justin but it was to good to be true.

"hello is this ms. Gomez?" a woman asks making me kinda nervous and confused sitting up looking at the blank tv screen.

"yes this is her whos this?" i asked curious hearing the woman let out a sigh.

"doesnt matter your in mr. Bieber's emergency contact and im sorry to inform you but he had gotten in a terrible car accident and is currently in a coma at the hospital" she says my eyes widening.. Everything froze as i dropped the phone to the ground my heart hurting like hell. no no no no no no

"oh god JUSTIN" i shout running out of my house getting into my car and driving off to the nearest hospital running inside.

"where is he!" i shout and the poor woman behind the counter probably the same woman that had just spoken to me.

"room 203" she says and i just nod running through the halls looking for his room and when i finally did i slowly walk inside seeing him laying in bed not moving a mussel.

"oh god Please dont leave" i begged getting closer taking his hand holding it as tears streamed down.

"please i know i should have told you but please forgive me and dont leave stay Justin for your child in here" i begged crying putting his cold hand on my belly letting him feel his little baby.

"mm  Selena?" i hear him groan making me smile seeing his eyes open and he sees his hand on my belly which made him smile.