9

Justin's POV

"whatcha looking at babe?" Hailey asks tanning while i smirk staring at Selena's message making me chuckle as i read it.

"nothing" i lied smiling once again seeing her check me out lowering her sun glasses but i just ignore her and stare at my phone.

Selena 👅:  ugh Justin im boooooreeed

Me: I know baby hang in there tho almost over 😘

Selena 👅: i know but Justin my parents are the most boring people i know 😩

me: Oh come on cant be that borinng

Selena 👅: but it is i mean it

me: just imagine my cock and youll be fine 😏

I smirk than look up seeing Hailey in the pool. Well thats a new one. She was there trying to be sexy but She was NOTHING compared to Selena, Selena was so much sexier.

"come in the pool baby" Hailey says seducivly but i just roll my eyes.

"im good here i had enough swim as it is" I lied seeing her roll her eyes as she groans and sits next to me trying to take a peak at my phone but i hide it

"who you texting?" she asked and god she was so annoying little... i just wanted to push her in the water and run inside but i couldnt she was/ is my wife.

"no one now stop being so damn nosey its annoying asf" i said seeing her let out a sigh as she stands up groaning than walks away leaving me there smirking while talking to Selena.

Me: ugh! Hailey is being annoying

Selena 👅: and your complaining like a little child 😂

Me: ohh so im a child now?

Selena 👅: yups

Me: you wanna tell me that while my cock is in your tight little pussy 😏

Selena 👅: oh shut up 😁

I chuckle as I start typing again but Hailey pushes me in the pool a long with my phone ruining it.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAILEY YOU RUINED MY PHONE!" i shout seeing her smirk with her hands on her hips like she meant to ruin my phone.

"yeah well i dont care" she said making me glare at her groaning as i get out of the pool with a ruined phone and walk inside pissed as fuck.

Selena's POV

"finally" i groaned out as i fall on the couch completely exhausted after that dinner with my parents. Their the most annoying people ever but i love them. Im finally home so i stand up taking off my dress and get in my comfy clothes , long sweat shirt and shorts.

"Finally!!" i groan once again as I lay back in my couch turning the TV on and getting the ice cream and a spoon ready to lay back and chill. But no i had to get interrupted.... by the door.

"who is it!" i shout rolling my eyes as I stand up walking towards the door about to open it.

"its its Hailey" Hailey says behind the door like she was crying making my eyes widen as i gulp. I just hope me and Justin are busted cuz seriously it would be so bad.

"are you ok?" is the first dumb question i ask after i open the door seeing how miserable she looked. She looked like a damn panda bear.

"no Selena Justin is cheating on me" she says hugging me making my eyes widen as i hug back kinda shocked she would actually come to me.

"oh my god! with who?" i asked pulling back as she looks at me and sniffs.

"i dont know i just know hes cheating on me i saw he was texting a girl just dont know who and now a days he never wants to have sex or even look at me for that matter" She says as I try to stay calm as possible. She looked so fucked up.

"maybe he wasnt texting a girl maybe he was texting his friends there must be a reason why hes acting like this right" i said hopeful just hoping she wouldnt figure it out.

"yeah hes cheating i know it i just know it" she says and i nod hugging her closing my eyes as regret filled me.