22.

Justin's POV

"HAILEY" i hear Selena shout with a sarcastic happy tone in her voice making me smirk but also kinda worried since my wife was there talking to my girlfriend.

"Selena can we talk please?" Hailey begs her making me groan quietly so she wouldnt heard Why wont she just leave Selena the fuck alone.

"Ehm yeah sure i guess come in just hold on i have to get dressed i wasnt really expecting someone" she said. yeah and least of all HAILEY. Soon i see the door open as Selena walks in with a panic look on her face.

"shit Justin what are we gonna do? shes probably here cuz she knows your here?! oh gosh we're busted" she whispers walking back and forth making me kinda worried as i stand infront of her grabbing her hips pulling her close to me.

"shh Selena its fine she wont find out i promise and even if she does than ill do something about it" i said seeing her smile as she pecks my lips making me smile letting her go so she could get dressed and Go talk to my lovley wife... yeah no shes a witch.

------

"so what did you wanna talk about?" Selena asks as i listen there behind the bedroom door not seeing anything but im assuming Hailey is acting... if i know her right.

"its just this whole Justin cheating on me thing is it okay if i talk to you about it ? your really the only person i can trust" Hailey says making me roll my eyes. Bullshit Hailey we all know you have shit loats of friends you can trust 10000%.

"yeah sure whats on your mind" Sel says and damn shes a good actress. it was like i almost couldnt tell how much she wanted to kill Hailey.

"well i think i know who it is... and im pretty sure he is with her right now" Hailey says making me back away slowly my eyes widen. Wait what... i check my phone only to see Hailey had put a GPS on it. Fuck!

"oh well who is it" Selena asks making me wanna run out there and protect her but i knew i couldnt yet i could cuz Hailey already knows im here... or i think so. Few moments later i hear Selena scream making my eyes widen as i run out of the room seeing Hailey banging Selena's head against the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAILEY FUCKING STOP!" i shout grabbing her hair pulling her back so she falls and i get down to Selena's pale body blood on her forhead.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO" i shout looking back at Hailey seeing her smirk.

"taking care of a whore" she says as i stand up. Thats it i have had enough of her.. Im done ... done!

"FUCK OFF HAILEY" i shout pushing her back and back until shes out of the room and i rush back to Selena tryin to shake her awake but she was still unconscious.

"SELENA BABY WAKE UP!" i shout but she didnt move so i grabbed her carrying her bridal style to the bedroom putting her on the bed as i pull the sheets on her so she wouldnt get cold than i just walk to the living room cursing my anger out.