31

Selena's POV

"Selena its been 10 days and every morning you have been like this than at nights your suddenly cured we need to see the doctor" Demi whines making me groan putting my hair up in a messy bun wearing my comfy clothes as we get out and into Demi's car and drives off.

"ugh i dont know why your making a big deal of it Demz its just a little flu" i said rolling my eyes looking out the window of the car letting out a sigh getting a little sick.

"Shush it is and im gonna find out what the hell is wrong with you" she says making me giggle and smile seeing her smile too.

"fine you win but if the doc says its just a flu you owe me ice cream when i get healthy" i say hearing her laugh.

"deal" she says pulling in to the hospital parking lot.

-------

"so doc what the hell is wrong with her ?" Demi asks the docter making me smile seeing the cute doctor stand infront of my holding his bored with the information.

"well ms. Lovato ms. Gomez it looks like your growing a baby inside of you congratulation" mr. Salvator says ( A/N yeah yeah i love TVD judge me! )

"excuse me what?" Demi asks making my eyes widen feeling my food about to go up and it looks like the doctor sees it as he hands me a bucket i start puking in.

"shes pregnant" he repeats as My eyes widen in shock. how can i? how am i .... WE USED CONDOM I SWEAR.

"oh god" i say letting out a sigh seeing Demi stare at me

"you.tell. Justin. soon" she says making me giggle than stop hearing the news echo through my empty head. oh god.