39

Justin's POV

"that one " i say pointing at the most beautiful ring that i know Selena is gonna love. I have done this before so it shouldnt be much of a problem.

"Justin you sure your wanna do this man?" Fredo asks me walking around the mall with me while i stare at the ring i had bought

"yeah dude im madly deeply in love with her and i want to be hers forever besides shes pregnant and i wanna be there for the baby" i said thruthfully hearing Fredo chuckle.

"yeah okay" he says making me get kinda confused as i look up and at him seeing him with a smile on his face.

"what whats so funny?" i asked kinda nervous and sweating just thinking about how im about to do it.

"its just you have done this before yet here you are sweating like a crazy person" he says chuckling making me roll my eyes heading towards my car to get to my house so i could prepare for my and Selena's date night tonight.. its gonna be huge!

------

Once i finished showering I get out letting out a sigh putting on a shirt and a bow tie than my pants and jacket. had to look good for mah girl.

"DUDE YOU HAVE 5 minutes!" Fredo shouts as i feel how my nervousness was building up inside of me again. Shit im stressed out. The Final thing was the cologne and i was ready so i started walking out and to my car off to pick up my girl but got stoped at the doors.

"you gonna forget the most importand thing?" Fredo asks handing me the little box with the ring for Selena.

"shit thanks man" i said hearing him chuckle grabbing my shoulder.

"good luck buddy go get her" he says making me chuckle as i walk outside towards my car and drive off to Selena's house.

Selena's POV

"oh your deffinatly ready babe" Demi says as i look at myself in the mirror hoping i didnt look like a fat Cow.

"really? you dont think i look fat?" i asked turning sides my hands rubbing my baby belly that was growing bigger.

"babe your pregnant thats not being fat it just means theres a tiny little baby in there growing" she says rubbing my belly making me smile as i hug her than hear the doorbell ring.

"can you go get it its probably Justin?" i asked seeing her nod and walk out of my room leaving me there smiling at myself looking down at my dress letting out a sigh.

"SELENA" Demi soon shouts thats my que. I slowly walked out and towards the main entrence seeing Justin stand there in a tox his eyes widen once he sees me.

"damn you look so god damn beautiful" he says making me blush hard as i hug him and kiss his cheek. i honestly felt like we were going to prom but this was so much better.

"you look so handsome and sexy in a tox" i smile seeing him smirk kissing my forhead before grabbing my hand holding it as we walk out.

"have fun but not to much fun dont want you to poke the baby with your dick Bieber" Demi shouts both me and Justin laughing as we get in his car of course i had to have a little help since im big.