Chapter 1- Raven age 8

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or Legends of Tomorrow (yes I do plan on taking my story into Legends of Tomorrow). I did change Mick and Snart's past a bit (i.e. how they met and how long they've known each other) and I made up Raven and her story completely.

I ran. I've been running. I've always been running it seems.

I ran faster than ever before. This time the police where after me. I found a house with the back door unlocked. I walked inside, trying to quiet my breathing. I walked around the house, seeing if anyone was home. Thankfully the house was empty.

I untied my shoes and kicked them off as well as my backpack. I sat down on the couch and rubbed my feet. After my feet stopped aching, I went upstairs and took a shower. It had been weeks since I showered.

After the relaxing shower, I raided the fridge. It's been longer since I ate since I showered. These people were richer. They weren't going to miss a little food.

I decided to stay the night. The police will still be looking for me tonight.

-------- the next afternoon---------
I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, I really needed the sleep. I got up and went back downstairs. I walked around the house, grabbing some small trinkets that could fit in my bag. I can always pawn these.

As I grabbed a watch from the master bedroom, there was a thud downstairs.

The family that lives here hasn't been home in a while. I could tell by the dust littering the house. It was summer, it was liking that they were away until school started up again.

I slowly crept downstairs, being ready to run if necessary. I got close to the bottom of the stairs before I was noticed

"We aren't alone" I hear a boy say. He sounded young.

I walked down the rest of the stairs, trying to act like I live here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask angrily.

"I'll call the cops!" I bluffed

There were two boys standing in front of me. One was taller than the other. They both looked young. The taller one looked mean, that he wasn't afraid to start a fight. The shorter one was probably the brains of the pair.

"You're not going to call the cops. You do and you're putting yourself at risk as well" the shorter one said, smirking

"How old are you?" The shorter kid asked

"I'm 8" I answered honestly. They knew I didn't live here. Lying could put me in danger.

"She's not that much younger than us. Only four years" the shorter kid said to his partner.

"What? You want to bring her with us, Snart?" The taller one asked

"How long you've been on your own kid?" 'Snart' asked

"For the past two years"

"Ever been caught?"

"No"

"C'mon Mick, she's alone. Like us. She could help us." Snart insisted.

"Fine she can come with us" Mick said

"What's your name kid?" Snart asked

"Raven"