Chapter 37- I need your help

"Hurry up" I said

Lenny, Lisa and I were about to leave for a heist and Mick and I were waiting for them. It's been awhile since I ditched everyone at STAR Labs. I haven't really kept up with Barry and the others, except for making sure that they're all still alive and such. It's better this way, they were trying to make me into something I'm not. A hero.

"Calm down love" Lenny said as he and Lisa walked towards the getaway car.

The three of us got into the car and drove to the heist location. Lenny and I agree that I shouldn't use my wings unless it's absolutely necessary. We drove in silence until we reached the alley next to the race track. We hid the car there.

"You know what to do" Lenny said as the three of us got out of the car

Lisa and I nodded at Lenny before he fired up his cold gun and we walked into the track.

"Ladies and gentlemen, no one move. We'd really like to keep this clean, but if you force our hands..." Lenny trailed off before freezing one of the security cameras.

I jumped over the counter and started grabbing money from the registers. I threw the full bags of money over the counter towards Lenny and headed for the safe.

"Len hun, do me a favor" I said

Lenny smirked and froze the safe door.

"Thank you hun" I said before turning back to the safe

I used and incantation to increase my strength and punched the frozen door, causing it to shatter on impact. But before I can grab the money from the safe, something hits the back of my head, knocking me out.

-----
"Raven! Raven! Oh please wake up" I heard Lisa say

I groaned and opened my eyes.

"What happened? Where's Lenny?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head

"My father. He took Lenny" Lisa informed me

I started and Lisa. She and Len never talked about their father. The one time I met him, he was horrible. To me and Lenny.

"We need the Flash's help" Lisa said

----

"Don't worry Cisco, you can bump into me anytime" I heard Lisa say

I scoffed at her natural flirty behavior.

"What you here to double cross is again? Or you, your brother and his girlfriend holding up coffee shops now?" Cisco asked

"We need your help" I said

"In your dreams Little Bird. You know I can call the Flash. He'll be here in two seconds, probably less" Cisco said, quickly glancing at my brother.

Barry had a stern look as he glanced at me.

"Call him" Lisa said

"Oh. I'm gonna call him" Cisco said, pulling out his phone

After typing a few things in, he looked back at us.

"You really want me to call him" Cisco said, slightly confused

"We need his help too" I said