Chapter 21: Savior

Diana:

“What do mean? Did something happen?” I asked a little panicked. “Kinda of. Lucifer..”

“Is making his move. He decided on Earth as his target then Eden, you’ll have to move fast.” Serpent cut Isabella off. “If you want your people to be safe, you’ll need to head back and face him.” Serpent slammed down her cup “I won’t let him do this, he’s nothing good. We’ll help led you through the levels of Hell.”

“Alright but I need to inform my team and the rest of the kingdom. You guys are free to stay here for the night while we work. “I gave them a quick hug before running off.

“Aqua, gather the girls in the grand hall. I have urgent news!” I called through our mind link.

“I will, hun.”

I opened a window in the hallway and simply jumped down into the rose garden. I quickly made my way to the Grand hall and found them sitting around the dining table chatting. “Girls, I have kinda bad news…” I said, walking to a free chair. “Lucifer is finally on the move and we need to head back to Earth. So, pack tonight and we’ll head out in the morning, okay?”

They all nodded and their heads snapped towards the door, where Serpent and Isabella stood, hand in hand. “You should’ve gone back sooner, everything has gone to Hell. Your people needed you for a while, we thought you already knew what was going on. I guess not.” Serpent scoffed.

“Vaneza or Nicole should have notify us!” I sent them back to Earth to my mansion a couple of months ago. “Have you received any word?” Serpent asked. “N-no.” I realized the messages  have suddenly stopped over a month ago. “What is happening down there?” my voice was small and scared.

“All-out war between humans and demons, Vaneza and Nicole has been defending them with no time to send a message out. You need to move out. Now.” Serpent turned on her heels, leaving with Isabella right behind her.

“Tch, pack quickly! We head out now!” I ran off, towards my room. “Babe! Are you sure about this?? Our teams aren’t ready for a freaking war!!”He snagged me by my wrist “I don’t have a choice, humans have no one else who will save them.” I sighed, meeting his worried eyes. “Fine, I’ll send message out to the constellation to meet us at Earth as soon as possible.” He kissed my cheek then he ran off.

I shoved as many clothes as I could into two suitcases. I sent Cara to gather the Crystal Angels and I headed towards the back of the castle where dragons were getting ready for our trip. “Diana, the crystal angels are heading down. Aqua is already saddled up for you. His stuff is up already so climb up. I’ll send your team up after you.” Cara pushed me towards Aqua, the largest dragon with his red scales and tinted purple wings.

“Are you ready, hun?” Aqua asked through our link.

“Of course, babe. We’re waiting on the others-.” “Princess, we’re riding with you.” Serpent sat in front of me, helping Isabella in. “Oh, okay…” I stared at Aqua.

He nodded slightly, giving me the okay.

“Let’s go.” I waved at the workers below. Aqua began to fly, moving at a steady pace. The other dragons followed his lead.

“I hope we can make it in time.”

--------------

Aqua:

We landed hours ago, and we dropped our stuff off at Diana’s Mansion. Her parents, mainl her father was so happy to see her. Mitzuki and Usagi had kept the demons away but were growing weak.

Nicole and Vaneza were nowhere to be seen and according to Mitzuki, they were defending cities along with some crystal angels.

I looked at where we were, the third level of Hell. Serpent was our guide and it’s been quite easy since these demons aren’t much. But we did lose some team members on my side.

Diana was moving fast, her eyes had fire to them. She had her new transformation on, a pale beige dress that came mid-thigh and a pink sailor collar. Her light pink hair flowed behind her a she stomped across the land bridge. I knew we were almost there, the horde became more frequent and stronger. “Diana.” I pulled her close during  free moment “Whatever you do, stay by my side okay?” I whispered into her ear. “Aqua…” she whimpered, her hand squeezed mine.

“I’m scared.” For that moment, I saw her emotion instead of the fire “It’ll be okay, babe. You have everyone here to fight by your side.” I kissed her, knowing no one was looking.

We heard a bloody chilling roar come from ahead, another horde was coming through. Seconds in, we were surrounded, hideous demons all coming at us. Diana and I fought back to back, I tried to protect her but it was becoming too hard and soon, I lost sight of her.

“Cara!! Where’s Diana?!?” I cried out, slicing a demon apart. “She’s over there!! Oh god!!” she screamed, slamming a demon to the ground. My eyes widen at what I saw, she was near the ledge, being practically pushed off. “Diana!!” I yelled, plowing my way to her. “Aqua-!” A slimly dark vine snagged her by the waist and pulled her off the bridge. “DIANA!!” I roared, flying  over to the ledge. She was gone, somewhere down the dark cliff side.

I jumped off, not caring for anything else. “No, Aqua!!” I heard Cara cry out.

I heard other behind me, Sarah, Shireen, and Helen were falling down after me. I saw Serpent and Isabella close behind. “What are you doing??” I hissed “She’s our princess! Mitzuki and her squad stayed behind with your team, they’ll make a path for us back!” Helen grabbed my arm “Oh yeah, I can’t fly so I guess we’ll be buddies for today.” She smiled.

Sarah had Shireen so she couldn’t take Helen. I groaned, pulling her to me. “Try anything and I’ll let you fall.” I growled “Get over yourself, I’m with Stark!” She let a ‘hmfp’ out. I rolled my eyes.

What a catch.

My eyes caught one of the vines going downwards “There!” I chased after it, much to Helen’s dismay “Damn, slow down!!” She squealed. “Shut up!” I growled, going faster.

I heard Diana’s scream which made me go even faster. “Aqua!!!!” Helen screamed, muting Diana. “Either you shut up, or I drop you.” I roared.

“Aqua!!” I heard Diana call out, a light was coming from where she was. I saw her wings tied back and her hands bound by weights. “Obviously Lucifer doesn’t want me to go anywhere!” She hissed, picking at the chains. “Babe, are you okay?” I tossed Helen aside “Hey!” she hissed.

“I’m fine! I just can’t move anywhere…” she sighed “Give me a second.” I unsheathed my sword and slashed at the chains. Nothing.

“Oh.” I coughed out.

“Wonderful.” Diana scoffed, slowly dragging herself across the field. “Let me try.” Sarah landed with Shireen in her arms. Their major height differences made it look absolutely hilarious, not going to lie.

Two double sided blades appeared from nowhere, slicing the chains easily. “Thanks!!” Diana smiled at Sarah. Helen smirked at me before sticking her tongue at me. “Brat.” I growled under my breath.

“Now what? Your troops have moved on without you.” Serpent stepped up. “We move on anyway, we have to find Lucifer. The constellation will at least have a clear path through in case we need back up.” I bent down in front of Diana, offering her a piggy back ride. She, of course, took it. “The monster that grabbed me is dead but when it was trying to run, he was heading that way.” Diana pointed the way I was facing. “Diana, give us some light, that path is pitch black.”

The moment the light hit the darkness, air was caught in our throats. Demons, monster, everything was hiding there. Waiting for us.

-----------

hoo snap.