Chapter 13: Never Ending Journey pt. 2

"So, let me get this straight. You want us to help you befriend all of the constellation." Leonora raised her eyebrow in suspicion.

"Well, yes. That's why I called you guys here so you help me!" I huffed, rubbing my head in stress.

""Give us a good reason to help you. Everyone in The Gate of Eden either wants you dead or scared you'll kill them." Celina sipped her tea, Beatriz waiting to re-fill it.

"Well..."I dragged off, twidling with my fingers. "I honestly can't give you one but I can promise the outcome will be worth it!" I smiled lightly, trying my best to fake.

"Sure, I don't mind a little adventure. We get to go to Earth with you after everything, right? Aqua said something about that." Leonora watched as Beatriz re-filled her cup, sympathy in her eyes. "I may be one of the strongest rulers in The Gate of Eden but what about Aquarius' kingdom? I rank below her and the Aqua's kingdom."

"That should one our last stop if we should go. Here, I always carry a map on me." Celina ruffled through her bag handing thing to Beatriz to sort. "Do you mean this?" Beatriz unbinded a large scroll, laying it out on the table. "Yes!" Celina smiled, patting Beatriz on the head.

I could hear Beatriz mumble under her breath when Celina turned away.

"This is where we should start. Scorpio should be pretty easy to get on our side since she may like you." I nodded to her "Then go to Libra which is right next to Scorpio, we'll work from there after word has spread about is." she traced her finger to every place she spoke of.

"So you guys are on my side?" I peeked at, running my hand through my hair. "Yea." "Why not!" "I don't mind" the smpoke all at once. The door creaked open, Aqua walked in holding a folder and feather pens.

"Then we need you to sign these to show you are." Aqua handed them each a  paper and pen. "There will be copies for your kingdom files as well. Feel free to read them." Aqua sat next to me, smiling as I hugged him.

"I already know what I'm signing up for, no need to read." Leonora quickly signed it and handed it over to Aqua. "And I need to talk to you alone, Princess." Leonora glanced over to me.

"Of course..." I grew curious, watching her as she stood up. "Meet me in the rose garden then." she quickly walked out.

"Here." Celina handed two sheets of paper over, Beatriz stood up and walked over to Aqua and I. "It was a pleasure to see you again..." Beatriz bowed, a glum look about her. Celina bowed quickly before leaving. "Beatriz?" "Yes, your highness?"

"What's wrong?" I stood up, standing at her height. She stiffened "Nothing. Excuse me, I have to go." She bowed quickly and ran out.

"But.." I trailed off, watching the door close slowly. "She's one of the lower class leaders. She doesn't have much say in what happens in The Gate of Eden." Aqua slipped the papers bcak into the folder. "You should go meet with Leonora. She isn't very patient." He stood up and walked out.

I rushed out and headed towards the garden.

----------------------------

"Leonora?"  I sat next to her on the  pale white bench "I'm sorry fo before, you know when we first meet? We got off to a really rocky start. I was just jealous of your relationshop with Aqua. I should know better. I'm even married with two kids!" she sighed

"It's fine. It happens! And you're not the only person I've recieved heat for being with Aqua!" I laughed lightly.

"Thanks. I'll see you later. Call us when you're ready to get going to Scorpio's kingdom. By the way, I heard a really good dress marker is in town. You may want to see her about your wedding gown." she smile before walking off.

"Thanks, I will if I can!" I waved as she left me alone.

"Wait... she's married?"

------------------------

"Aqua! I need to ask you something!" I ran into the training room where Aqua was lifting weights. "Yeah?" he panted, looking up at me as I pulled the weight out of his hand.

"Is Leonora married?" I walked slowly towards the rack and placed it down. "Hey, I was using that. And yes, she married the Time God's son. She has two kids, both girls." "Then what about you two?" I poked at his cheek. "A fling, my father wanted to pushed Leonora's kingdom down, which worked."he wiped his faced "Did you do things like that often?"

"Yes." he mumbled, running his hand through his hair.

"Oh... I've never seen your father before. What's he like?" I gave him a bottle of water. "You never want to meet him. He's heartless, cruel and power-hungry." he growled before chugging the water down.

"Is he planning anything against Aquarius?" "Of course. Nothing has worked so far. He'll probably try to use you next." He threw the bottle aside

"Are you gonna train with me? We can spar a bit if you want." he stood up, looking down at me.

"Sure!" I ripped off my dress, showing my undershirt and black shorts.

-------------------------------------

I dialed Leonora's number into my cellphone, listening to the tone. "Hello?" "Leonora, We're leaving tomorrow. Be ready, please." "Alright! I'll tell Celina and Beatriz. My daughters want to come, is that okay?" "Sure, I don't mind! See you then!" "Bye!" I hung up, turning to Aqua

"We're all set. Oh, Leonora's daughter are coming along to." I picked up my suit case and threw it on the bed. "Of course. I'm glad I'm not the one taking you..." he groaned, flopping against the bed, next to my suitcase.

"I'm so exicted! I can't wait to see all of The Gate of Eden! It's going to be so much fun!!" I laughed, filling my suitcase up with dresses and outfits. "Are the girls ready for tomorrow?" He pulled the blanket over himself and shoved my suitcase off the bed "Hey!!" I scowled at him "You're lucky that was closed." I sat down on the bed "That's why i pushed it off. You were down and you needed motivation to come to bed..." he pulled me by my arm and kissed my cheek.

"Aqua!" I giggled, "We need to get some rest! Next time!" I laughed, wrapping myself in the blanket and cuddled up to him. "Fine, goodnight, babe." "Good night, love..." we drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------=----------------------------------==-------------------------===---------------

Hi, loves! Thanks for reading and I hope this upload is longer then the last two ;P sorry about that!

I also will be re-writting chapter one because it's some butt.

kk, see you later, loves~xx