BONUS: Queen's Crowning

Diana:

Today… today is my coronation day, where I’ll be crowned Queen to the whole world.

I was in my room, being prepared by my crystal angels. My heart raced, today, all my hard work and years of waiting will finally become real.

“Princess? Are you okay?” Mitzuki brushed my long, floating pink hair. “Yes, I’m just excited!” I squealed “Alright, let’s get you dressed.” She walked over to the closet, pulling out my goddess dress. It was a dark pink with light pink ruffles and golden accents, the same dress I wore when Stellar Celestia revived me, years ago.

I slipped into it and walked over to a large glass case, my flower crown sat there, almost like it was waiting for me.

The case slowly rose up, and Cara grabbed the pillow. “Let’s go, your highness.” She nodded her head towards the door. I gulped “Of course!”

I walked out through the dining hall, cameras everywhere, cheering everywhere.

“Good evening, the citizens of the world. Today, Princess Diana, will be crowned as your Queen.” Cara spoke through the microphone.

I stood tall, waving at them. It was a good feeling, having them so eager to see me become Queen.

“King Aqua of the Dragon Kingdom, will crown her.” I gasped, hearing what Cara said. He’s been away on business for the past year, leaving me alone to plan everything myself.

I turned slowly, my eyes meeting with his. “Hello, sweetheart.” He smiled, taking the crown from Cara.

I sniffled, trying to hold back my tears, my mate instinct wanted me to run into his arms but I held off as he came closer until he was right in front of me. “Princess Diana, do you swear to protect and serve your people with courage and without doubt?”

This was the same oath Aqua took when became King.

“I do.” I smiled, he placed the crown softly on my head. I turned to the crowd “Thank you, everyone.” I felt a tear trickle down my cheek “Oh gosh!” I laughed, quickly wiping it away. “Good job, love.” Aqua gave me a tight hug, making the crowd cheer even louder. “Thanks...” I gave a bow to them before snagging the microphone from Cara “Please, help yourself to the food, and let us enjoy ourselves tonight!”

I walked away, back into my room, shaking with from my tears. “What’s wrong?” Aqua quickly pulled me into his arms. “It’s finally happened, I’m Queen. Years of work, years of precise planning, it’s finally paid off.” I sobbed.

Aqua remained silent, letting get out all my bottled up stress and worry.

I finally pulled away, my crying and sniffling dying down. “I can’t believe it’s finally happened. It feels so… unreal, almost like it wasn’t going to happen.” I whispered. “But it did. You’re Queen, babe.” He tapped my crown.

“Yes, yes I am!”