Chapter 3: Blinded Love Cause Heart Ache

CHAPTER THREE: BLINDED LOVE CAUSES HEART ACHE

Diana:

Aqua hasn’t spoken to me since yesterday even during school. Although I deserve it when I said I won’t forgive him. Walking down the hall, I stop in front of Aqua’s room. I knocked softly, waiting for a reply. No reply came back. “Aqua?” I slowly opened the door; Aqua lay sleeping on his bed; his hair now red and spiked up a little. He looks so peaceful… I stepped into the room and closed the door as softly as I could and I walked over to him. I brushed my hand against his face. Aqua slowly opened his eyes “Diana? What’s wrong?” he let a yawn out while stretching his arms out “I was worried since I didn’t see you today. I’m really sorry for interrupting your nap!” I sat down on his bed “It’s fine. I needed to wake up anyway…” I smiled at him “Okay!” he leaned against me “Are you okay?” he rubbed my arm “Yeah, why?” looking down at him “You’re acting weird… Is something bothering you?” he gave me a worried look “I’m sorry for yesterday.”

He chuckled “As long as you aren’t scared of me then it doesn’t matter!” laughing and he kissed my cheek “Are you mad that I said I wouldn’t forgive you?” he leaned back against his bed “Of course I’m mad! I want you to forgive me!” he sighed and pushed his hair back; I plopped down next to him “You started it.” smirking at him “Did not.” He pulled me into a kiss; we smiled at each other “You so did.” lying against his chest “We don’t have school tomorrow so…” he rolled on top of me; he tugged at my top “Understand?” nipping at my neck; I nodded quickly. He pulled my shirt up, showing my stomach; he kissed my stomach. Pain shot through my body “Stop!!!” he continued kissing my stomach. It felt as if he was cutting me open and rearranging my organs. I screamed, tears rolled down my cheeks. He pulled away “Sorry. I can’t have you getting pregnant…” I panted; he wiped away my tears “As time goes by, it won’t hurt anymore.” He yanked my skirt off. I’ll never get used to having sex with my math teacher.

12:00am

I rose off the bed, looking down at Aqua who’s sleeping. I thought I could fight him off but it felt different then yesterday since it didn’t hurt at all.  I lay on Aqua’s chest “He’s so warm…” closing my eyes “Thanks.” I jolted up “Aw, why did you move?” he grinned up at me “You’re awake…” I blushed “Yup, I’m not good at sleeping with others in the room. I’m a light sleeper, I guess.” He brushed his messy hair back “Damn, second time and you’re amazing in bed.” He smirked at me; I blushed “W-what?! What are you talking about??” my face flushed “You heard me…” he leaned towards my face “My princess…” our lips connected; he pulled away but the warmth of his lips lingered “I love you…” he rubbed his hand against my cheek; I blushed as placed my hand on his “I love you too.” Smiling at him while blushing slightly

“Aqua, do you know where the princess is? She isn’t in her room.” Mitsuru’s voice came through the door; Aqua jumped out of bed and pushed my into the bathroom “I’ll look for her if you want me to!” Aqua called out while wrapping a towel around me; he grabbed a bath robe and walk to the door. I sat in the dark bathroom; listening to Aqua’s and Mitsuru’s conversation. I heard the door close; I peeked from the side of the bathroom doorway.

Aqua was walking towards me “She was worried you ran to your old home. I told her that I would look around for you.” I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to Aqua “So what should I do?” resting my head on his chest “First get dressed and then head to the pool. I’ll meet you there so don’t wander off, okay?” he ran his hand through my hair “Okay.” He kissed my forehead and pulled away. I grabbed my clothes off the floor that lay next to the bed; I speed walked to the pool to avoid running into Mitsuru or anyone else. I lay on a beach chair, wrapping myself in a towel nearby for warmth.