Chapter 17: Crystal Family

This chapter isn't all that important, I just wanted to deepen the relationship between them. And they're some links on the side for once! If you can't access them, please, please, PLEASE tell me!

xx- love ya!

LeoOfTheSun

Aqua:

“Babe, I still don’t feel comfortable with those crystal angels. Do they have to room in the same house as us?” I dump my clothes into the aspen dresser.  Diana stood across the room, folding her clothes with her magic "Yes, they're techincally our children. I really wish you would understand that!" she huffed, snagging a white night gown from the air. "It's just... hard to wrap my head around. Still." I sighed, shuting the dresser. "It's been three months Aqua! We've have nearly half the constellation on our side! They been with us during the fights and everything else! What is so hard about this??" she huffed, pulling the dress on. "I know, I know. It's just the fact that you made them. I.. it, well, it scares me." I mumbled, flopping against the bed. "Aqua... Please, I understand that they're my children. Our children, Aqua." she was taking that tone with me again. Where I was a child not understanding the instructions or rules.

"I know!" I yelled, slamming my hand against the dresser. She flinched, stepping back. "I know, okay?" I sighed. "You don't act like it! You shun them!" she walked towards the bathroom. "I'm done talking about this." I stood up and left the room.

 I know I should treat them like my children, but I just can't. I shoved my hands down my pocket. I headed over to the garden, looking at the room where the crystal angels were staying. "Ugh, I should try..." I knocked on the door. "Who's there?" I heard Samatha call out. "Aqua." I sighed. "Oh! One second!" I heard running around. "It's dad! Put some clothes on, Sashabella!" "Like hell I will." I heard arguing.

The door swung open. "Hey there daddy. What brings you here?" Meribeth sang, her arms crossed. "Just wanted to see if you're okay. Do you guys like your room?" I did like being around them, they have a hint of Diana's presence to them. "Of course. We've made ourselves at home. Come in." Meribeth walked back inside like she was on a human runway. "That dress..." I stared at it. I've seen it before...

"Oh, yes. Mommy made us clothes to sleep in! Isn't it lovely?" she twirled, the long black dress and the cover she was wearing flowed. "It's nice." I smiled. it's just like Diana to design clothes like that."It's getting late, are you guys heading to bed?" I leaned against the door. "Kinda, we might stay up though. We're debating." Samatha sat down on the huge fuchisa bed, it covered half the room. "Are you guys ure you don't want another bed or room?" I watched Sephora pull on her nightgown "We feel safer with each other. It's like with Mother and you." she undid her pony tail. "That strong, huh?" I chuckled. "Good night, girls." I waved and walked out.

Holy crap, that felt really natural. This entire time I've shun them. They really are my children. I walked back to my room, I could hear the bath running. I opened the door to hear Diana singing. I snuck towards the bathroom, She leaned over the tub, swirling her hand in the water. I closed my eyes and leaned against the door frame. Her voice was so soft and beautiful. "Oh, it's full!" she jumped up, turning the faucet off. She hummed while undressing. "Mind if I join?" I blew on her neck, she jumped up and squeal as she fell into the tub. I bursted out laughing, her face was just great. She had "I am not amused" face. "Sorry, babe. Thought you would sense me." I wiped away a tear. "Well, I didn't!" she huffed and crossed her arms. "Can I still join?" I unbuttoned my shirt. She didn't respond. "Well?" I throw my shirt down "Yes.." she mumbled. "Thought so."

---------------

 "Daaaaaddddd! Moooomm! Maria and Sephora are fighting again!" Samatha ran in, stopping as she walks in on Diana and I. "Oh, sorry." her face goes bright red. "We'll be there." I huffed, pushing off of Diana. "Okay, bye!" she squeaked as she ran out. Diana giggled, "What's funny?" I smiled, watching her pull her nightgown on."You didn't get made when she called you dad!" she grabbed a sash and wrapped it around her arm "Come on, put your pants on and let's go!" she she tossed my pants at me. "Alright." I chuckled, yanking my boxer on first.

Diana skipped over to their room, while I fasten my belt. She kicked the door open, scowling at Maria and Sephora wrestling on the ground. "Enough!" she waved her hand over them, they flew apart "Whoa, when did you learn to do that?" I wrapped my arm around her. "During their last fight." she huffed, leaning against me. ""She started it!" Sephora growled, pushing herself off the ground "How dare you! You yanked my hair for no reason!" Maria summoned her chainsaw, aiming at Sephora "You're the one who punched my boob!" Sephora's hand turned into her acid. "Stop it! Your mother said enough and that's final!" I roared.

All the girls flinched expect Sashabella, Meribeth and Dorine. Alana slept next to them, uneffected. They laid on the large bed, relaxing and watching. "Sorry, dad." Maria and Sephora mumbled. "Not to me, your mother." I growled. "We're sorry, Mum." they sighed, sitting on the floor. "It's okay but I better not catch you fighting again!" she sighed, walking out. "And if you ever disobey your mother again, you'll see Hell." I glared at them before walking out. I could hear them chatting "Dad can be scary. I told you guys to not fight!" Samatha sighed "If I get in trouble for your foolishness child, you will not go unharmed." Sashabella hummed, I could hear bubbling. Is she cooking?

"Don't threaten me, Sashabella! You may be stronger then most of usbut don't think for a damn second I won't put up a fight!"Sephora roared. "All of you stop it!" Madien voice came far off. "Sashabella is right. You will not get us in trouble for your short temper. Go take a cold shower and maybe then we can have a calm conversation." I could her voice come closer. "Yeah, Sephora. Please just go cool down. Please?" Samatha spoke in her soft voice "Fine, but only because Samatha asked." Sephora stomped away. "Hmph." I walked back to my room. Diana laid in bed, cuddled up. "What took you so long?" she mubled, obviously tired. "I just wanted to hear what they were talking about." I climbed into bed and pulled her close to me."Ah, where they still fighting?"

"Yeah, but Madien and Samatha worked it out."I covered us with the blanket, watching her drift off. "Good night, love." I kissed her forehead "Good night..." she yawned and fell asleep.

"Sephora! Stop!" I heard Samatha scream "Goodness child! Learn to be placid!" Sashabella called out. "I can't believe you! You little-!" Sephora yelled."Maria! What is wrong with you??" Madien yelped. Sounds of war followed.

Diana groaned, "You or me?" she sighed. "I'll go, babe. Stay here and sleep." I pushed her hair back "Thanks, hun." she peeked my cheek and went back to sleep. I jumped out of bed, flying to their room. I broke the door down. "What did I say???!" I roared, flames covered my hand. Everyone froze, "Crap." I heard someone mumbled. "Line up." they stared at me "NOW!" they scurried to their feet, lining up in front of me. "Now, tell me. What the hell told you to scream at the top of your lungs waking up your mother?!" I paced back and forth. "Sephora and Maria started fighting again. But it was Maria's fault this time. She heated up Sephora's shower." Samatha whimpered. "Maira. Sephora. Step up. Everyone else, you may back down." They immedetily walked back, Maria and Sephora glared at each other. "I did say, if I ever catch you fighting again, you'd see Hell." I cracked my knuckles. They gulped, trying to keep a brave front. "And I keep my word."

------------------------------------

Ah, this was a weird chapter but it was really fun to write! I really wanted to show the personalities of the crystal angels! I might write a bonus chapter about them. If I feel like it. :P

Unedited, when do I ever edit? XD