Chapter 12: Only The Start Of A Never Ending Journey

Diana:

Everything is starting to fall into place, the other girls came over to to The Gate Of Eden. Everyone has awakened and fully trained. So why does something feel off?

I've been feeling weird lately, something is wrong. But I don't know what. No one knows why either, but I think I'm slowly realizing it. 

How do I become the Queen of Earth? 

"Diana, I know you're worried but things will work out..." he cooed, running his fingers through my hair "It's just, I feel something bad is going to happen. And my dreams are so confusing lately, I don't know what to think!!" I huffed, sitting upright. "Still nothing from your dreams? Is it still that woman made of stars?" "Yes, and she tried to grab me this time. I got scared and ran away." 

"Maybe you should try talking with her. Let her grab you. I'll be right next to you in case anything happens." "I have tried talking to her, but... she just stares. her eyes are just bright voids that stare at me. She scares me..." I cuddled against his chest, "Babe, you'll be fine. From what my grandmother thinks, she may be where your power is coming from. That's why you see each other in your dreams." he sighed, lflopping down against the bed, bringing me down with him.

"Well, I know her name. At least I think I do... It's Stellar Celestia. I feel like she knows everything that there is to the universe..." my wings flapped at the thought of her. "Go to sleep, babe. Everything will be fine." He covered us with the dark red blanket. "Fine..." I huffed, snuggling against him.

I slowly open my eyes and there she is. she's larger then three castles put together. Mist that resembles the milkly way flow from her feet. Her skin looks exactly like the pictures of the galaxy. It's beautiful...

"Princess..." her voice echoed across the golden room. "Yes?" I whimpered. "I've called you her for a reason. There is something you must do before you can queen..." 

"Like a test?"

"Yes..." she nodded "Of course..." I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"It will not be easy, child. This is not your final form. I will give your instructions but it will be up to you to complete them."

"Okay.."

"First, you must get all of the constellation members on your side. If any fight on the oppisite side, it could be fatal to many. Then you must find the demons that roam on Earth. Create beings to fight against them. This will alert the Demon King that you exist. This will start war, which is needed for a peace rule. From then on, I will guide you bit by bit. But you must listen to me or else things will go terribly wrong."

"Why? I don't know you at all!" I growled, gripping my crystal.

"Because as your future husband said, I am the source of your power. I am the source of everything that exist and what once exist. I am the universe. I am Stellar Celestia. Your creator."

I froze in place. My story... She was the god of everthing, she created me to help rule over this solar system. Oh my gosh. I know why I have to fight demons.

"Lucifer, you knew he would betray one of the many gods. You planned everything. You know everything. You made sure all gods exist so no one would be without faith. It slowed the corruption of humans. But faith exist in everything, so you made me to be the new figure of faith for the humans, edenoids, and my creations... I'm just your pawn. And i can't do anything about it." I dropped to the floor, everything was hitting me all at once

"Do not worry, princess. You will be happy for all eternity that you will live, trust me upon this." she smiled.

The world around us slowly started to fade.

"Diana! Diana!" my eyes flung open. Aqua shook me, panic across his face. "Aqua..." I  gave him a wrly smile. "What happened?? You started to float, mist surronded your body. It looked like the milky way and the energey coming off of you was insane..." he panted, hugging me tightly. "I'm fine, I just... met her. Stellar Celestia. I know what I have to do, Aqua. And I can't stay here in the dragon kingdom for it."

"What do you have to do?" confusion cover his face.

"I have to make all of the constellation make allies."