Chapter 2: Losing Purity

CHAPTER TWO: LOSING PURITY

 “Princess, wake up.” Aqua kissed my forehead as he leaned over me; I yawned as I stretched out. “WHat did I say about touching me?” pulling myself out of bed. Aqua pulled me into a kiss, holding me by my waist “Good morning, princess.” Smiling as he let me go.

I shoved him away quickly "No."

“Fine, here is your outfit that Mitsuru picked out for you.” handing me a folded pile of clothing. “Thank you.” I plopped them down on the bed, slowly lifting my shirt. "Um, excuse you." I snapped at him.

“Breakfast is ready for you. Eat breakfast before you change.” He blushed slightly. I nodded as I walked out to the dining room.

After finishing my breakfast, I went to my room; Aqua caught me by surprise and began to kiss me “A-Aqua, I have to… get… ready! No!” trying to pull away from him “What are you talking about? Its 5:30.” continuing to kiss me. I looked at the clock seeing he is right

"Aqua, get off-!"

“That’s enough you two… If the masters catch you, you’ll be in trouble.” We turned around to see Mitsuru standing at the edge of the pool. “Hmph. Mind your own business, Mitsuru…” Aqua said glaring at her; I glared at Aqua. "Excuse you, she's right!"

“I know that the princess is my business. Whatever happens with her involves me.” Mitsuru walked away. Aqua gripped me and kissed my forehead “Let’s go.”  He pulled me me towards my study.

"Aqua, no. I'm going back to sleep." I snatched my hand away, heading back to my canopy bed. "Why? Why do you keep rejecting me?" he grumbled, staying where he was.

I snapped back around. "You want me?? Then get to know me! Understand I'm not a damn doll here for your own entertainment!"

He stared at me and simply left. I nearly called him back but I didn't see the point.

 I went back to sleep and then took a shower after I woke up. After Mitsuru drove me to school in a limo; as we pulled up, every one stared as if some famous person is here. Mitsuru parked in front of the school; I stepped out and everyone gave me a look of surprise. Then they went on as I slammed the door and walked towards the school. Every class seemed like forever; my mind kept wandering away. I knew I had to go to Aqua's class, but I didn't enjoy the idea much.

When I entered Aqua’s classroom, it was completely empty except for him; everyone was talking in the hall with their friends and we were there in pure silence. “Close the door.” He said; walking towards me from his desk.

I hesitantly shut the door; Aqua pulled me to him and kissed me with a hint of desperation.

“I hate waiting… we have a few minutes before kids start coming, let’s make the best of it…” pulling me into his embrace and kissing me. We kissed until the warning bell rang and he cursed, I was disoritated and out of breath. Before opening the door, Aqua kissed me and pushed me into the door. He pulled away, as the kids outside knocked on the door. “Damn kids…” he said as he panted; I sat down in my sit and turned to catch my breath. “Diana!” the voices of my best friends came as I looked up; Helen glomped me and she squeezed me as tight as she could “What happened after your butler came for you? Your maid told me to go home!” Helen whispered in my ear “Nothing really, I had to study…”

Helen gave me a look saying she doesn’t believe me “Fine…” sitting down next to me “So, are you feeling better?” Shireen asked as she sat down. That’s right… My excuse for not coming to school… “Yeah, all better!” smiling at her I’ll tell her later.  I caught Aqua’s eye during class; he smirked as he wrote problems on the board.