Chapter 10: Our Happiness

Helen:

I stared at the blob of water that I was levitating carefully. I slowly moved my hand; a drop of water followed my movement away from the blob. I stiffened as the water swayed “Stay still…” I whispered, moving over to a small Love flower.

“Nee-sama!!” Diana screamed in my ear. My blob of water slammed against the floor as I jumped in surprise. “Diana!” I scolded her “I was concentrating!! You made me mess up!” I sighed. I kneeled down to the puddle of water “If you focus only on that, you’re vulnerable to attack. You need to keep your guard up even when training!” Diana smiled, sitting in front of the pool. “Once you think I have an opening, attack me.” She closed her eyes and raised her arms up. Water began to rise slowly.

I waited a while, standing as quite as possible. Water was flowing all around her. Now! I jumped at her, swinging my scythe at her.

She turned around instantly, her eyes still closed. All the water crashed against my body, bashing me to the ground. “Ugh!!” I tried to push myself off the ground and failed. “Understand? You have on defensive at all times.” She pulled me off the ground.

I kicked her in the stomach with as much force as possible.

“Ngh.” She stepped back slightly. “Go job catching me off guard.” Her foot smashed against my face, sending me flying over to the pool. I rolled as I landed. “Did you think I wouldn’t get you back for that?” she giggled, flying over to where I laid. “I was hoping you would let me off.” I groaned, lying on the floor in pain.

“As if. You should know better.” She yanked me up. “I do now… Jeez, D. How much training do you do??” I rubbed my back in aching pain “Ever day training. Mornings are when I do battle and nighttime is when flying lessons happen.” She rubbed her large white wings “I should do that. Maybe then I could take you on.”

I watched as she slowly floated up “I don’t know. I was an exception because I’m Aqua’s fiancée. For you and Shireen, you might need to find training outside of the dragon kingdom.” She pushed hair out of my face “I’ll talk to Aqua and see what I can do. Don’t be disappointed if you can’t train with me.” She smiled and flew out of the room.

I sighed and sat on the ledge of the pool. “Since when could she bend water?” I dipped my finger into the water; I pulled away and water flowed along. “What is her power anyway??” I watched as water drop floated up to me. She brought up some much water. And she doesn’t have to bend over the water to use it. “I wondered how she learned to use water?”  I watched the drops of water exploded “WACK!!” I covered my head as all the water drops I raised exploded.

“She knows how to use every element expect one. And we have no idea where the user is.” Stark sat next to me “Did you do that??” I growled at him “It was too easy. You’re guard is completely down.” He wrapped his arms around my waist “So I heard.” I sighed, leaning against his shoulder. “What is this one element? Why can’t she use it?” I twirled some strands of my hair “It’s hate and ice. The last member of Ultimo disappeared when Isabelle died. Maybe Diana has an idea…” he sighed, levitating a large blob of water “I can find her! Diana has enough to deal with!!” I jumped up “You will? Mind telling me how you’ll find any clues without Diana’s power?” he smirked.

“I can try using my own power! We can’t rely on her all the time!!” I growled at him “Whatever you say. I’ll be waiting for her memories to give us a lead.” He dove into the pool “Too bad since I’ll figure it out.  I’ll find the last member!!” I stuck my tongue out and stomped away.

“Jerk!! I know I can find her!!” I grumbled, waiting down the hall. I froze. What's her name? I don’t even know her name... I leaned against the wall “I have nothing to work off…” I looked around “No one remembers her… but Diana…” I gasped, slamming my fist against the wall. “I don’t want to bother her!! What if she in the middle of something important?? What if I interrupted one of her and Aqua’s… moments…” I made a disgusted face. I remember when I walked in on them last time; Aqua may be hot but didn’t want to see all that.