15

~ Other Chara's POV ~

I made this new body wake up early. I had finally succeeded in taking over Chara's soul, but it was a lot of hard work. It was all worth it though, now my plan can come into motion.

I got up and just walked to the kitchen. I could feel this soul start to shake and rattle inside what's now my body. I trapped the original Chara inside of her own soul, and she's to weak to leave. And the stronger I become, the lower chance she has of escaping. Soon, if I'm strong enough, that nice Chara will be erased from existence, or - as humans would call the process - she would die.

I entered the kitchen and started digging around in the drawers and cupboards.

"Ugh," I grumbled, my voice slightly higher pitched that the original Chara's voice, "Where are the knives?"

I gave up after my third time rummaging for the blades and started to walk back to what's now my bedroom when he was standing behind me.

"Chara?" Asriel asked. "What are you doing up?"

I shrugged with a smile. "I don't know!"

He looked me over again and his eyes widened. "Why is your voice higher than usual? And, why are your eyes red?!"

I took my right index finger and placed it next to my right eye, not making contact with the eye itself. "My eyes have always been this color, and my voice is the same as always."

Asriel shook his head. "No, I would've remembered. Your voice is slightly lower than this, and your eyes were brown before."

I huffed. "Well, just don't worry about it, alright?" I was getting a little ticked off. So what that I changed some of her appearance, even making her shorter. My job will be over and done with as soon as I cross that barrier. I just . . . don't know where it's at.

"How can I not worry about it? Wait . . . you look shorter than usual-"

"Oh just drop it!" I yelled. I was really annoyed now.

Asriel looked shocked - even scared. "Chara . . . " He said. "Is, something wrong with you?"

I pretty much growled at this moment. "Why don't you give it up, Crybaby?! So what if my appearance changed?! Just get used to it!"

Asriel looked even more shocked. Guess the original Chara never lashed out about anything.

I sighed with a hand to my temples. "You know what, I'm going to lay down. See ya."

I started walking back to my room and was in the hallway, when I had a plan. A new plan. A new plan to get to the surface and destroy humanity. It sure is different from my original, and contains more steps, but it'll all be worth it. I smiled evily and continued back to my room. Once inside, I layed down on my bed and started laying out the plan in my mind, step by step, event by event.

-----

Sorry it's short, but the next few chapters may be a little short. Just you wait till the ending, though. *evily laughs, since you guys don't know what I'm planing*

THANKS AGAIN FOR 312 FOLLOWERS!!! I'M SO THANKFUL!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
~.~Mysty~.~