17

~ Asriel's POV ~

I woke up around the early morning - well, I think I did - to someone getting sick. They were throwing up in another room. I started to worry and got up, running to the sound. Please don't be Dad again, I thought over and over.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw it was actually Chara making that noise. She was leaned over on the ground, her right hand around her stomach and her left arm and knees holding her up.

"CHARA!" I yelled, suprised and rushed to her side.

She looked at me and smiled. She was shaking really badly too, then she just continued to spill whatever was still left in her stomach.

I heard more footsteps, and they were running. It was probably Mom and Dad, and it was, and they came into the kitchen too.

"Chara my child!" Mom said, shocked. She came over and stood behind Chara, rubbing her back.

After a while, Chara stopped and she sat on her feet with her knees in front of her as she still shook.

"Chara, what happened?" Mom asked.

Chara swallowed. "I-I can't really r-remember."

Dad came over. "Here," He said, carefully picking Chara up bridal style. "Let's take you to your room. Toriel and I will clean this up while Asriel watches you, ok?" Chara simply nodded.

I walked with Dad back to our room as he set Chara down in bed, tucking her under the covers. Dad then left to help Mom and I sat on the ground next to Chara's bed.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

Chara simply shrugged under the covers. "I guess."

We sat in silence for a little while longer as Mom and Dad came into our room.

"Are you alright now Chara?" Mom asked.

"I-I guess," Chara repeated.

Mom nodded. "Well, your father and I are going back to sleep," she then looked at me. "Asriel, don't hesitate to wake us up again if something happens to Chara." I nodded and they left.

I got up and walked over to my bed, but looked at Chara one last time. Her eyes were tired looking, and still crimson. She looked to have lost some of the color in her skin - probably from earlier when she was throwing up (*shutters* I hate using those words) - and she was still shaking.

I wish she remembered what happened, so we can help her.

-----

~ Other Chara's POV ~

Asriel laid in bed and went to sleep, but I looked back up at the ceiling. Man, when I was thinking of killing myself for the process of my plan to destroy humanity, I never thought of how painful and slow death is.

I had actually eaten that whole cake earlier, and just stood around for about an hour, waiting for the results to kick in. My head started spinning, my vision blurred, and the next thing I know I was spilling all over the floor. Now I'm here, slowly letting my plan move forward.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, which was really hard due to the fact that my head was pounding, I felt weak and frail, and I couldn't stop shaking.

Death better not take its sweet time with me. My plan needs to happen fast, before I properly heal.

-----

Sorry it's super short, but the next chapter should be WAY longer.
~.~ MysteriousKyrgy ~.~