16

~ Other Chara's POV ~

I was woken up by someone shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes to who the original called Mom, or Toriel. I squinted my eyes at her, still tired.

"My child, please wake up," She said softly. "I need to talk with you and Asriel about something."

I nodded and got up, rubbing my right eye as she led me to the living room, where Asriel was sitting at the dining table. I sat on the other side of him and Toriel - sorry, 'Mom' - stood at the foot of the table.

"Ok," she said, rubbing her hands together with a smile on her face. "Asriel, you may know this, but today is Asgore's birthday!"

I tilted my head to the side. "I never knew that."

Mom looked at me. "That's right Chara, I never told you.

"Anyways," she continued, "I want you guys to make something special for him. I shut off his alarm, so you have a while, and he doesn't have to work today, so we can all spend the day together. I'll leave you two to decide what you'll get him." Mom then walked out of the room into the welcome room.

Asriel looked at me. "So, what do you wanna do?"

I thought for a minute. If I can get something bad to happen to the king, then maybe he'll die, and I can take his soul and cross the barrier! I smiled as I came up with an idea.

"Let's make him a cake!" I said, still smiling.

Asriel thought for a second and smiled too. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! Let's get started!"

-----

"Uh," Asriel said as we stood in front of the kitchen counter with a small cake pan. "How do we make a cake?"

I shrugged. "I'm sure it's not that hard."

I opened the cook book to a random page, which actually was a recipe on how to make a vanilla cake. I smiled and looked back at Asriel. "Found one!"

He skimmed over the recipe and nodded. "This is perfect! Just read the stuff off to me and we can both put it in the oven." I nodded and started reading things off.

After about things, the recipe called for 2 cups of butter. I then remembered the flowers around here were called 'butter'cups, and I smiled evily for a split second, then turned back to Asriel.

"It says 2 cups of butter." I told him, and I looked back at the book. "It must be the buttercup flowers around here."

Asriel thought, then smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Let's go pick some!"

We ran out of the house to get some, and came back about 10 minutes later, each of us had a small bocquet of flowers on our hands. We took them back to the kitchen and Asriel started to grind them up into small dust-like particles, then poured them in with the rest of the cake ingredients. After adding and stirring more things, Asriel and I put it in the oven and waited for another 15 minutes. After we got it out, we looked it over. It looked like a normal vanilla cake with a golden outside, but - if what I think will happen - the king will die from eating it!

Soon, the cake cooled down, and - I can't even call her Mom!!! - Toriel came in and asked us if we were ready to give Asgore our gift, which we said yes to.

Toriel looked at the cake. "This is so sweet of you too!" She said with a smile. "Asgore will love this!"

I giggled. "I'm sure he will!"

We all walked down the hallway, Asriel holding a slice of cake in his hands and Toriel and I followed behind him. Toriel quietly opened the door to their room, but Asgore was already awake. He looked over at us and smiled.

"Happy birthday!" We all said to him.

Asgore chuckled. "Ah, thank you all but you don't have to-" Asriel cut him off.

"Hey," He said, "if we can celebrate Chara's birthday, then we can celebrate your's!" Asriel then held up the slice of cake. "Chara and I made you this."

Asgore smiled wider. "Thank you both. I'll eat it now."

I smiled, which made it look like my face was saying, "please like it!", but my face was secretly saying, "please choke, or die somehow!".

-----

~ Two day timeskip brought to you by being, "bonely" ~

~ Other Chara's POV ~

Everyone was asleep, fast asleep. I went in the kitchen, pure anger fresh on my face and slammed my right fist on the kitchen counter. Asgore never died from that slice of cake, but rather got sick. We had Alphys come over and she said it was just a small bit of food poisoning. She also said he would be fine in about two days, and he's all healed up now.

"Why didn't my plan work?!" I said, kind of loudly, but if there's anything I learned about this family, is that they're heavy sleepers in the night, and light sleepers in the morning. I had all night to talk to myself loudly. "I made that freaking goat man eat flowers for Pete's sake!"

My plan was ruined.

I then remembered something else; the original grew quite close to this family. If I could get something to . . . oh. Oh man. OH MY GOD! How did I not see it before?! A new new plan was forming in my mind. For now, forget the king and queen, all I need is that prince.

I looked at the cake Asriel and I made. Nobody ever thought of throwing it away, since they were to worried about Asgore. I smiled at the cake and reached my hand over, grabbing a handful of poisonous vanilla cake.

"This family is wrapped around my finger," I said, and started eating handful upon handful of cake.

-----

PLEASE READ!!!

Ok, so, nobody actually pointed this out, but I saw it myself. I realized that I actually made Gaster a living character, when he should be - possibly - dead around this time, but I've got it covered!!! Here's a made up back story by me!!!:

Gaster retired as the Royal Scientist to take care of his sons - whom he created during his work. He'll soon die of old age, or from a messed up experiment he tried at his home.

There, done! Ok, READ ON!!!!
~.~MysteriousKyrgy~.~